Skulls & Bones - Pet Cabalist

No idea on SR, haven’t played it since like forever and don’t have the motivation to :stuck_out_tongue:

Crucible will suck

You always break my heart on skeleton builds! I just need one good one!!

is it ok if it is a pet build that has skeletons in it rather than a skeleton based pet build? :3

Yes! Tell me what build you speak of!!

Suspense is killing me

[1.1.6.2] The return of Crucible pets - Acid/Bleed Ghol Ritualist - 5:30 Crucible SR85 :stuck_out_tongue:

So skeletons as support for the three other pets that do the main damage! Two questions…

Is this still the same build in 1.1.7?

Can the skeleton build get in to higher sr like his green less version can?

Yes (kind of)

Yes

&

Yes :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey maya

Is your reap spirit build still strong enough to do endgame?

It can clear endgame with your eyes closed :sunglasses:

In 1.1.7? Crucible and sr?

Yes… nothing has changed in 1.1.7 to make any difference to any of my builds or I would have updated them accordingly.

Can it perform well in cruicible too? I love reap spirit so it’s either this build or the will o wisp one. Can’t decide.

This is not a reap spirit build… this is a skeleton build. I thought you were talking about my Ishtar Ritualist.

Avoid Skulls & Bones like the Plague!

I am talking about your build. The reap spirit build can do crucible and sr right?

Sorry about the confusion. My question was about your reap spirit build. Can it do cruicible as well? Also, which is better…that reap build or will o whisp?

which reap spirit build? link it.

Ishtar or will o wisp. Which is stronger and which can do crucible and sr?

Ishtar is stronger. both can do everything.

Hello Maya,

I’m trying this out as I love pet builds but don’t yet have any real items for one. I do have a more normal Conjurer build I am slowly trying to gear up and fancied trying this in the meantime. I know you don’t seem super impressed with it but for me if it gets me into Ultimate I consider that “good enough”!

One quick question really regarding Blood of Dreeg & Aspect of the Guardian. I’ve noticed that having just allocated my first point in Aspect of the Guardian whilst my sheet Poison & Acid resist goes up by 10 points my pet resistances do not. Interestingly if I put a point in summon Hellhound and have him unsummoned I still get 0% poison and acid res. If I summon him so I have him out with my skeletons THEN my pet stats update to 10% Poison & Acid res.

I am unsure exactly therefore how Blood of Dreeg & Aspect of the Guardian interact with skeleton’s specifically. They get the little green acid blob that circles so I assume that the Blood of Dreeg buffs are working. At least hopefully they are as I think they got tankier with the health regen. But do they get any benefit from Aspect of the Guardian or not? If they don’t that seems like it will make getting their poison and acid res high much more difficult than I expected.

I hope you are well and thank you for all your hard work you put into your pet guides. I am finding them very helpful. :slight_smile:

1 Like