Smithing - I find transforming a set part into another of the same set to be selectable

Request 1: Given the drawback that wearing a full set also brings a couple of drawbacks, too, I personally find it very expensive to transform a set part into another one of the same set.

So basically it is a bit easier to get a set complete. I am only missing one part of a set and I don’t hope to find it.

Request 2: Further if the costs are high and shall remain, it should be that I can select which of the set part I would like to be transformed to of the SAME set.
Otherwise this is a bit frustrating for casual players.

I tried to transform a set piece into the same set 4 times and always got the wrong out (Set has 4 pieces)

The other one dicing any set part to any other set part is ok. I am just speaking about transforming a set part to another part of the same set.

I think the cost is fine, perhaps even too cheap.

1 Like

it depends how many time you can afford to play this game. edited my OP.

Farming iron bits and Eldritch essences are still waaaaay faster than farming the missing set-pieces

If you don’t have enough time and want a specific item, then try GDStash or some other tool to create that item. Can’t force the game to produce it for you.

I think it’s fine, you’re looking at a 33% chance every time to get the set piece you’re looking for in your scenario and the items required aren’t particularly rare (though the bit price will add up over several re-rolls and may become a bottleneck).

I think you just got unlucky if after 4 rolls you didn’t get the piece you needed. I usually get the piece I need fairly quickly from same set re-rolling.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.