So Many Pants, So Little Stash (or The True Curse Of SR)

So I’m slowly chipping away at SR sections to get to Shard 75 on my Witch Blade build and so far I’m doing okay with minimal use of pharma, just mainly freeze and vitality resist (fluffing Zantarin is my bane) + resistance and armour shrines help somewhat. Even managed a deathless run of 60-65 because I “tactically retreated” when the DoT pools started dropping. Helps I’m using the Rune of Murmur thing which allows me to fart away when it works properly.

But come rewards time, I’m now drowning in excellent nemesis MI pants rolls, and some decent shoulders, but they take up less room. And I am now running out of stash space and face having to clear out the shared stash yet again and work out where to send each pant to the right mule. This is despite me dismantling most legendaries that drop too.

And also, where’s my Kaisan drops? I get every other MI neckless, but never one of his despite the huge utility they have for builds. At least I’m seeing some excellent Zantarin shoulders drop :stuck_out_tongue: Which makes my GD stashed ones look actually achievable.

I have considered the assistant, but given I have ADHD it isn’t going to work that well compared to dedicated mules. Since mule names give me a reminder what’s stored.

And on the amulet - damn you Zantai, damn you. It should drop in SR at least, since K’s a pain to find compare to farming SR for other nemesis MI’s.

it’s not just the kaisan amulet that doesn’t drop btw, that’s just the nemesis item that doesn’t drop
dungeon unique’s doesn’t drop either
no ilgor medal, no gulgazor necklace, and ofc no Alkamos Rings or Magi rings or Morgo pieces, and no Anasteria legs etc

2 Likes

Both IA and GD Stash are searchable. GD Stash also let’s you export your items list to txt I think. Not sure about IA.

Either or trumps mules in pretty much every way, adhd or no adhd. With GD Stash at least, if you want to view all your shoulders you’ve found, only, it’s child’s play. Want to view another item type you’ve saved? Just as simple.

There is pretty much no scenario where mules is more efficient imo.

1 Like

i used to use Mules, can confirm the infinite storage options are way easier to deal with
item search is super simple and you find your stuff much quicker than loading in and out on diff characters, running to stash then browsing their item

wonder how the console players manage without gd stash. even with gd stash i’m still confused with loot management. things like ‘hey, haven’t i got this already or not?’ ‘do i need to pick up some duplicates with different affixes?’ i’ve too much stuff now i’m confused which one should i keep and do i need to pick up this and that?’

and thats when you realize you’ve turned the game into an ‘amazon warehouse management simulator’.

2 Likes

Not sure about GDStash but GI also gives you a lot of filters on top of the search so you you’d like to see all of your Epic pants that have Physical Resistance and give you Soldier bonuses, you can:

1 Like

is there somewhere an extensive list/overview of all the items that dont drop in SR ir CR?

at least on grimtools, the items i was lookig for over the times werent flagged as a specific mob drop, but never got em on sr or cr, so theres always this doubt if its bad luck or just not possible.

don’t think so
it’s fairly simple really, dungeon MIs and boss uniques legendary don’t drop, by dungeons we mean skeleton key dungeons and anasteria
then you have kaisan amulet on top as the outlier from that
by boss uniques it’s stuff like korvaak helm, okaloth helm etc Boss unique legendaries
funnily enough Ekket Zul helm does drop, guessing because it doesn’t fall into the dungeon category or boss unique legendary

2 Likes

I think some programmer with knowledge of Grim Dawn files could make a script that could analyze the files and loot tables to find all these items.

2 Likes

would def be super handy
like that list over which MIs can be bought from vendors :smirk: (since GT doesn’t show that either)

I’ve made a such list lol I look at it constantly, I’m always trying to make ssf builds around gg vendor farmed items.

Vendor MIs

All of them in Item Database

Agarrad - all below in Item Database
Ascended Diadem
Ascended Epaulets
Fleshwarped Bulwark
Fleshwarped Carbine
Fleshwarped Casque
Fleshwarped Defender
Fleshwarped Incinerator
Fleshwarped Pauldrons
Haunted Shoulderpad
Overseer Eye
Pulsing Shard

Benevald - all below in Item Database
Bloodsworn Scepter
Bonescythe
Death-Watcher Pendant
Fleshwarped Carbine
Kymon’s Badge
Spectral Longsword
Troll Bonecrusher

Hyram - all below in Item Database
Ascendant Conduit
Ascendant Source
Colossal Bulwark
Colossal Defender
Colossal Fortress
Fleshwarped Archive
Fleshwarped Codex
Fleshwarped Core
Fleshwarped Shard
Fleshwarped Tome
Mutant Bludgeon

Karros Adal - all below in Item Database
Bloodsworn Repeater
Bloodsworn Scepter
Bloodsworn Signet
Obsidian Bulwark
Obsidian Defender
Obsidian War Cleaver

Marris Kas - all below in Item Database
Spectral Battle Axe
Spectral Bludgeon
Spectral Longsword
Spectral War Shield
Spectral Warmaul

Vinelton - all below in Item Database
Bargoll’s Core
Bargoll’s Heart
Bargoll’s Root
Basilisk Crest
Basilisk Fang
Basilisk Mark
Creeping Ring
Leafmane Horn
Leafmane Trophy
Living Ring
Ugdenbog Bilelauncher
Ugdenbog Flamethrower
Ugdenbog Girdle
Ugdenbog Sparkthrower
Ugdenbog Waistguard
Vine Ring

Yurrith - all below in Item Database
Groble Sand Effigy
Groble Vile Effigy
Moltenclaw Slicer
Sandclaw Slicer
Scarab Carapace
Scarab Shell
Scorpius Bludgeon
Scorpius Pummeler
Viper Hemorrhager
Viper Sandspitter

Ascendant Conduit
Ascendant Source
Ascended Diadem
Ascended Epaulets
Bargoll’s Core
Bargoll’s Heart
Bargoll’s Root
Basilisk Crest
Basilisk Fang
Basilisk Mark
Bloodsworn Repeater
Bloodsworn Scepter
Bloodsworn Signet
Bonescythe
Colossal Bulwark
Colossal Defender
Colossal Fortress
Creeping Ring
Death-Watcher Pendant
Fleshwarped Archive
Fleshwarped Bulwark
Fleshwarped Carbine
Fleshwarped Casque
Fleshwarped Codex
Fleshwarped Core
Fleshwarped Defender
Fleshwarped Incinerator
Fleshwarped Pauldrons
Fleshwarped Shard
Fleshwarped Tome
Groble Sand Effigy
Groble Vile Effigy
Haunted Shoulderpad
Kymon’s Badge
Leafmane Horn
Leafmane Trophy
Living Ring
Moltenclaw Slicer
Mutant Bludgeon
Obsidian Bulwark
Obsidian Defender
Obsidian War Cleaver
Overseer Eye
Pulsing Shard
Sandclaw Slicer
Scarab Carapace
Scarab Shell
Scorpius Bludgeon
Scorpius Pummeler
Spectral Battle Axe
Spectral Bludgeon
Spectral Longsword
Spectral War Shield
Spectral Warmaul
Troll Bonecrusher
Ugdenbog Bilelauncher
Ugdenbog Flamethrower
Ugdenbog Girdle
Ugdenbog Sparkthrower
Ugdenbog Waistguard
Vine Ring
Viper Hemorrhager
Viper Sandspitter

Strannik embedded this data kindly in Unique Merchants of Cairn

6 Likes

ye is saved that URL sometime back where you gave it to me, super handy, so convenient, :+1:

My army of mules now has a Keeper Of Pants for all the MI pants. Simply because the overlap in skills on them is minimal and thus I can’t easy catagorise them to the other Keepers.

Of course now I have to run through the main question to get the iron bars needed to unlock all the stash space, after clearing the shared stash of course.

1 Like