So you think RNGesus hates you? Check this out!

So, I decided to finally go all in for the elusive Deathstalker relic. Didn’t record the first 13 runs, so the video begins at run 14. The chance for the blueprint to drop is 6% according to GT.
Here’s the executive summary :rofl:

3 Likes

Dude, that friggin music! LOLFOF

1 Like

That’s exactly how I felt when farming it :rofl::joy:

1 Like

In the distance you hear a reverberation, an Ohhhhhhhhhm, barely noticeable at first but steadily gaining volume as the seconds tick past. Suddenly the voice of what could be nothing but a bona fide, actual living Pope booms forth:

Remember, my child:

As the voice stops speaking you feel a lightness of spirit, a will to carry on, undaunted, and an assurance that The Dice will roll your way in time - this blessing falls upon you and surrounds you as the OhhhhhhHHhhhHhhhhhhhHhhhhhm slowly fades off into the distance again until nothing but the hum of your computer remains.

1 Like

You’d really know you were damned if the blueprint dropped and you died of a DoT before being able to pick it up.

1 Like

I hope, he hasn´t made the same mistake I made.

I farmed it quite a bit with different toons, got some Blueprints in Ancient Grove, learned them (never looking up, what I learned)…and kept farming.

After 2 weeks I recognized by random (crafting another thing) that I already knew it. Don´t know when I got it. :rofl:

1 Like

Not getting Deathstalker relic after so many tries, creepy :smile:

But I feel you, I don’t have legit Alkamos ring, not even one after more than 300 runs, good that I started using GD stash.

Now that’s just plain mean. :wink:

Or right after picking it up = as it is HC.

Hah! I used to play HC PoE a few years ago and I dropped a perfect max-quality gem for the build…and…
while I was doing a victory dance afk some mob I had neglected killed me. (more stupidity than rng, though)

I laugh now, but I was some pissed at the time. :roll_eyes: It would have have made a good video in hindsight. Schadenfreude

Edit: re: deathstalker. I always thought that roguelike dungeon is pretty fun, with both a lot of faction xp for Aetherials and Cathonics. But probably when you are just in there to get one thing, it would get old.

1 Like

Sorry for asking this, but can you recognize which items is create by GDstash or legit drop? I really want to get legit items for my build by trading with others, but i dont know which one is legit or they hacked. Or just because players admit they hacked?

There’s no way to know for sure. That’s why I avoid trading, unless it’s with people I know and trust. Still there’s a small chance of contamination.
On the flip side, farming gear self found is perfectly doable. There are beginner friendly builds and all you need is reach low SR when it literally starts raining legendaries. You can pretty much find every item within a month of aggressive gaming.

3 Likes

Pretty much what Contragor said… my view is that “most” people who GD Stash items aren’t really into “trading” - they don’t have a real need to trade if they are getting their items from GD Stash. Just be blunt and ask the person you’re trading with their stance on the topic first. Most people I imagine will be honest about it.

Find yourself a core group of people that share your views on it, ask around here on the forum or on the official Discord.

1 Like

Most of my problem finding gear is MI legendary or green MI- not regular legendaries. I play SR 60-65 few times a day (both solo or with my friends). But farming those Alkamos rings or Decree or Magi rings- are way more stressful and boring and limited me to find some legit trade.
Tks for the answer thou :slight_smile:

These are the rarest items in the game. They are best to farm solo, because once an item finally drops, only one teammate will get. It only makes sense if they don’t need those items or if you can’t farm those areas efficiently alone.

Sadly you can’t. But if you see perfectly rolled double rare then the chance of being fake it’s pretty high.

Trading is way to secure the items you need but you can’t know for sure if item is legit. Since you can create out of thin air every gear, players that use the GD stash tool don’t need trading. But some people love to play the role of the good Samaritan - they help you get the gear you want but in reality they just create it with a tool.

So I played for long time SF and when I wanted to test more items and such, just use the program. Using trade is kinda in-between legit and cheated gear. If you go to all this trouble for weapon or ring, instead of farming it, why don’t use GD stash instead?

1 Like

Or you got so much loot from testing builds in SR/Crucible which you don´t need so you can give it away for free. :wink:

Именно так маски шоу и выглядели :smiley:

I think I was lucky with this relic, it dropped from first try and I didn’t even realise that it can only drop from specific monster-pussycat

1 Like

MIs are easy to farm but much, much more difficult to get the exact prefix/suffix you may be looking for. Along with those Almaos/Decree or Magi things, trading can be very beneficial. Early on in my GD career I was using a build that had those rings. I spent some time farming the damn things and after about 40 runs managed to drop one of them (I did drop several of the Epic versions which can be a good stop gap filler though.) Anyway, I also decided to see about multiplayer and no real life friends were playing the game, so I asked if anyone wanted to do runs of SoT as I was looking for one of the rings.

Made the journey much less tedious (because it was faster getting through SoT with another player) and eventually he dropped the ring I needed (don’t remember how many runs but it was a lot) and he traded it to me.

Same can be said for MIs. Plus I tend to horde my MIs so there’s a good possibility I might have one with ONE of the prefix/suffix you might need. I can almost guarantee I won’t have both because I only have 14 double rates to begin with. :smiley: