Some thoughts and suggestions

关于专精问题,目前仅允许洗专精条至1,不能完全取消已选择已加点的专精,对于没什么时间又想体验大量bd的玩家来说,修改器或者空白存档已经是勉为其难但是又毫无办法的可选余地了。
但是涉及到2个问题:
1 修改器 还需找,而且心理上不愿意去用,有诱导嫌疑
2 空白存档 还需找,而且对比自有角色来说,任务和声望等也挺为难,加上刷怪记录还是想保存在同一角色内,所以实际上操作起来还是觉得心理有不舒服的地方。
建议板条箱开放洗专精可以洗完的功能,满足玩家的基本意愿。

建议:添加洗技能点的药水,类似明晰药剂和重塑药剂那种,能一次性洗掉所有技能点(不包含专精条)

Undo mastery to 0 to change mastery, for those players who have no time leveling up a new char, but are willing to try different builds. Also add a “Tonic of forgotten” in order to undo all skill points we spent, except mastery points.

人物模型能否多出一些

More char models, for now, we have only two ugly chars.

保存幻化的功能

Illusion saved for quick change.

书籍目录显示全部列表和总数,未收集到的可用???代替

Lore notes are shown in list with total number, but use “???” for not collected notes in the list.

铁匠锻造列表默认收起状态,需要锻造什么由玩家自行打开选择

Blacksmith crafting lists are usually fold, players click to unfold the list they need.

老旧boss增加新物品,重新焕发青春;老旧地图场景增加隐藏地区,回归神秘感

Renew old bosses loot table, empower MI or add valuable gears for them; add hidden areas for old maps, we surely want more XD.(I see that on 1.1.7.0 news)

因gi游戏外挂类还能进行传送,建议可集成GI内一些有用的功能,比如dps统计等,给一些不想开gi的玩家也可以直观看到需要的数据,方便玩家加深了解游戏。(gi具体有啥功能?没用过··不太了解)

同时,建议给到各大钥匙本门口增开一个传送点。

另外,建议所有玩家每次出了钥匙本后可以自动刷新怪物?如果能有这类功能。。。

I think GI is useful, can we add dps, debuff, buff calculators into GD itself, except the teleport. That way frees players struggling from “use it or not to use it, etc”, and teleport I think in the game, shall we add some riftgates near those “dungeon key doors” to make the distance shorter; Or, after finish a dungeon, can players pay another key to renew the dungeon instead of re-enter it, that way we can ignore the key door riftgates.

使用了终极石头后加入他人游戏进到三巫神城市,就没有恶魔十字的传送点了,建议在三巫神处增加一个返回恶魔十字的传送门,或者吃石头默认打开恶魔十字的传送点。

After using the Savior’s Merit and join someone’s game to the conclave of the three, some players will miss the gateway in Devil cross, can we add a green hole to quick travel from the conclave of the three to devil cross?

碎境领取奖励房间处能否新增一个仓库

Add a vault into the reward room of SR

位移符文可以享受cdr以及沙漏刷新机制(不确定目前是否有?)

Can glyph be cd reduced?

十一

宠物独立面板

Pets should have their own Property panels

十二

星座分类勾选高亮

Affinities can be highlighted after select one of them. Like players check on chaos, all chaos included will be highlighted. Also, we can add like physical damage, etc., checks will highlight them all.

十三

完不成的任务可以取消

Cancel unfinished quests especially bounty

十四

碎境能否增售各势力药水

Can SR shop sells all faction potions

十五

战利品筛选能否增加诸如头部手部等勾选位

Loots filter can be more useful, now I cannot make it shows at lease one rare affix MI gear, it always show all MI item, I dont know how to hide two normal affixed MI items. Also we can add more filters for different parts of gears, heads, shoulders, hands, etc…

十六

碎境下一层的门能否直接刷在杀死怪的旁边

Can a SR lift be shown right next to the last monster that players killed?

十七

合成遗物时能否实现一键合成(如材料足够)

增加一个上几次合成了什么的列表,比如一直在做宁静,关了铁匠再开默认先显示上几次的锻造记录。

One click craft system that if we have enough basic materials instead of craft them one and one and one.

Add a list that shows finished products players have crafted at last several times.

十八

同底材装备可以通过合成转为随机词缀,或者同紫同蓝装可以通过合成随机seed值,增加灵魂绑定

Same base gears(MI, no mater what affixes they have) can be combine them by two or more to reload with random affixes in one same base gear(MI), same blue or purple items can be combine to the same one also reload its seed. If necessary be soul-bounded.

十九

是否会移植switch或其他平台

Can GD be on switch or other console?

二十

是否可以增加碎境小层内怪物强度和数量需求,减少所需层数,太耗时间

Should SR be reduced the numbers of monsters we require to kill, or make 3 sharps to 2 sharps for quicker runs, it really kills time.

You do realise that development of the game is winding down?

GDStash or GDDefiler can be used to remove masteries or powbam made this blank 100 character

https://mega.nz/#!b5901Q5I!8WcbW-TMznKWFjY3koKsHJSGM5bJbTT8qAOBGkyY6cw

I doubt new models will be made since development is winding down and your characters are covered with armour anyway.

This may help with boss loot tables

If the devs wanted more GI features ingame I think they would have added them when they put auto pickup and health bars in the game.

Affinities can be shown either by hovering over the affinity on the lefthand side which will show all constellations for that or by simply using the search function to see which constellations have that particular search item in it.

GD is coming to Xbox, no plans for any other ports atm.

Thank you for the quick reply, I do know the game is winding down but deep down, I am still playing it like the first day I had in 2013, I gave up all soft core chars and headed to hard core again several days ago.The last time i play hard core was in 2016, now I still love it.

GOOD GAME!

Setting the lists to collapsed would be my preferred default, too.

The wonderful trappings of multiplayer…

1. Maybe the riftgate in DC should be unlocked from the start.
  2. Or using riftgates needs to be disabled until you have activated it.
  3. Or changing the respawn point requires that you have activated it.

I like #2 the best.

Is it possible to somehow create a level 50 blank slate character? I would like to play only ultimate, enjoy some leveling process but I don’t want to start ultimate from level 1. At level 50 you can access decent gear.

Probably. You’d have to use either GDDefiler or GDStash to change an L1 into whatever level you want it to be.

Defiler works but you need to calculate and add attribute and skills points manually too. Offensive and Defensive ability adjusts automatically.

Each time you level up, you will gain 10 Offensive Ability, 10 Defensive Ability, 1 attribute point and up to 3 skill points. You will also gain access to up to two Masteries.

The level cap is 85, increased to 100 with the Ashes of Malmouth expansion. At levels 2 through 50, you earn 3 skill points per level. At levels 51 through 90, you earn 2 skill points per level. Levels 91 and up earn 1 skill point per level.

Not sure how it works in GDStash because I only use it to level up Devotions

How is it done in GDstash? I didn’t find where to change a level of a character?

Yes I am a GD stashing rat too :frowning:

Thanks. Let’s say that I will take that blank level 100 char. Take it down to level 50. Will I have to adjust skill points and attributes or is it automatic? Does the blank slate char have any bonuses from quests? Has it used merit to acces ultimate or not?

you have to do that manually, there are fields for it to the right as you can see.

why not just start a new level 1 char, and then enter level 50 and figure out how many skill points etc it should have?

1 Like

Guess It’s better. Thanks. Will try it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.