Something to Provide Uniqueness

I’m sure there is a lot of work to do before the game is considered ready, but one thing I’d love to see is a way to make our areas more unique.
For instance, I’ll see “rose bushes” or “bog myrtle” which “was once used for tea or a flavoring of beer”.
Finding such things on a map which would give unique decorations, buildings, resources or applications would be a nice addition.
But a lot more varieties that are NOT found on every map. There could be special crops, ores, map sub-biomes, MANY things that would be exclusive randomly upon rolling a map.
Even something like dyes that would allow your buildings to take on a particular accent shade (without too much saturation) to give the villages a look like no other that you build.
Or specially colored decor accents if you find say, the indigo plant.
There could be “dark relics” that will give your buildings a touch of evil or the opposite.
Just things that are not found on every map which will make every town a little different.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.