Spammable OOFand a pet for Arcanist would be good imho

1 Like

You could replace the secoond text box with…

“Don’t make a good thing a bad thing.”

Having a wisp like Storm mastery in TQ wouldn’t be too bad. Probably as an item though.

1. Cold DE should be good by itself (chillwhisper set exists), and if it isn’t, we’ll have to wait for a patch and convince Zantai that it should be made better or better supported. (by showing off the builds, trying to maximize it’s output, and sharing the results).
  2. 2h BH is great for soulrend reaper.
  3. War Cry’s transmuter is in a bad place, but there is currently no intention to move it. Doesn’t mean there couldn’t be a change to it that changes War Cry’s nature a little better. In fact there is no reason not to turn break morale’s RR into universal and make Terrify into something more terrifying. like spam WC.
  4. Yes, I forgot ELEMENTAL cadence.
  5. Transmuted Primal Strike is a staple, more staple than untransmuted in fact.

Cold DE cannot exist in the endgame without chillwhisper set. But that’s just m viewing it from my min/maxer’s perspective. So take it with a pinch of salt.

Right. Only 2 builds use BH’s transmutor. Death reach & soulrend. That’s niche IMO.

The terrify is an absolute nightmare on WC, but I’m actually using the transmutor. It does have its benefits.

Min/maxer’s perspective once more: Only the ultos set excels with thunderous strike.

EDIT: I think raka’jaxx does decently well with untransmuted PS actually