Spoilers! Help A Returning Player Sort Something Out

Hi, I’m a returning player. I had beaten all AoM and base content before leaving last time, including the hidden quests. My questions are based around these hidden quests.

As a preface, I did all the googling I could stand… found the steam and gd forum guides for both the base game and AoM hidden quests, but couldn’t find my answers. I farmed Lokarr on one of my characters… can’t remember which one though. And I know I beat the Bourbons, but again not sure what character. I went through a few of them and checked the portal locations, but can’t seem to get back to the locations of the quest ends.

That’s my first question. If I am on the character I beat this content with, is there some kind of tell/way to know? I tried looking through the notes logs, but didn’t see any that were sticking out. Even went to the location outside of Homestead to we’re the base game quest starts and the item wasn’t there. Same with the cellars in Malmouth Outskirts… no note. So not sure if I stopped somewhere along the course of the quest with this character or what.

If I had beaten lokarr on the character I’m on, would the portal still be there? Or do I have to do something to get it up again? Or else, how do I get to Lokarr again?

Same with the base game hidden quest… is there a way to return to the location of the quest?

Are these quests character or account specific?

Sorry for the wall of text. I did start a new char on my return and I’ve played fully through everything except secret quests and celestials. I have the quest currently for the amulet and realize it’s Dalia, but it sparked my memory to want to fight the previous secret bosses. I know on this new char I probably need to start at the beginning (with homestead) and I will… but it’s just making me crazy that I can’t remember how to get back to these locations… even though I know I farmed Lokarr in the past… sigh

These quests are character specific. If you have done it once, the portals remain open. I would recommend checking for sahdinas memento in devils crossing, where the merchant dies. If one of your characters don’t receive it upon getting close, you probably have already done it. Or just check out Malmouth outskirts portal to lokkar.

1 Like

Same is true for the portal in the necropolis?

Yes. Same thing.