SR Boss Rooms idea

I don’t know how many people would agree me but, Z recently mentioned they will expand SR aswell, but when? Don’t know, I’m excited though, I think it will bring more challenge for sure but even more challenge if we can’t have same boss room in a row. Not sure it is doable because of RNG but it certainly make SR the real test for the builds. Let’s say we’ll have 3 more boss rooms after a new patch; and my suggestion is accepted aswell, now with 5 of them after SR 65, you can’t have the same boss room till 71 which would bring more fun, diversity and challenge.

It’s already expanded.

I read it when Z replied to this thread. It was before I bought the game though I caught this line;

And I deduced that it will continue to expand. Otherwise Z would not reply something like that; however if I’m wrong then I’ll change the title and the content of the thread as I would like to see more boss rooms along with not having same boss room in a row as feedback/idea. Because after 65, we have only two boss rooms, one big and one small. More diversity will force players to develop more tactics than re-sessioning until getting the big boss rooms and use camera abuse to aggro creatures one by one.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.