Steam And Grim dawn Loyalist Edition.

Hi All!
I buy’d grim dawn on steam, and i love the game! But i whanted to upgrade the original grim dawn Edition to the Loyalist Edition. So i din it and try’d to upgrade/add the New game Key to steam And got the error. All ready own this item/Product. I have Open an ticket to steam support but now it’s soon 1 month and no respons from the steam support team. Is ther any way i can upgrade my normal grim dawn edition to Loyalist Edition thru steam? Sorry for my bad english…

The items from the loyalist edition will be sent out later as separate codes and are not attached to the steam key.

But when i buy’d the Loyalist Edition i registrated my e-mail then? I cant remember :cry:

It sounds like you bought the game on Steam and added it to your Steam game library.

Then you bought the Loyalist Edition on the Grim Dawn web site and tried to add this Steam key to your library, but you already have the game.

If so, then what Nine was saying is that the Steam key you just got (from the Loyalist edition) can be given away to someone else because you already own Grim Dawn in Steam.

Further, the virtual rewards will be given as a separate Steam key when they are ready to be released. Currently, those virtual items have not been released. See Backer Rewards and DRM-Free Copy for info on the current state of the Virtual rewards.

Does that make things clearer?

Indid! thank you:)

Is it still possible to buy those extra version of the game? The ones with virtual and physical goods?

Most of what was included in the preorder/kickstarter bundles is still available on the website here: http://www.grimdawn.com/contribute_buynow01.php

You’d just be missing out on the Kickstarter-exclusive medals and a couple other things to be released later that I believe were Kickstarter-only. For instance, Survival mode will be free for preorder people but likely a small paid DLC for everyone else.

Yes, see Buy Now

I just downloaded the Loyalist package from GoG…it took a mere 2 seconds to install… I wonder what’s in it.

You can see what’s in it on this website’s Buy Now page.