Storage Cart removed?

The option to build a storage cart is no longer in the menu. Was this removed?

Also kind of annoying that I can’t set it to be unloaded in any way. Sure, I can uncheck something, but it could sit there full for years at that rate.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Changded in the latest hotfix.

Thanks, didn’t realize their was an update hotfix. I occasionally would shut down FF so that I could let my computer breathe for a minute, must have updated while I grabbed a drink or something.

Yeah, it was a 14.9mb update so Steam did it pretty quickly for me.

Sorry, just to clarify: when you said “changed in the latest hotfix” does that mean you that you changed it so that the storage cart is never available anymore? Or did you mean that it is a bug and you changed it to “fix” it and now it should be available again?

I’m just asking because I still cannot find the storage cart in the build menu, so I’m currently thinking that it will never be available again then.

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification!

Sorry, just one more question.
Raiders attacked the village and I don’t see the storage cart afterwards. So does that mean like if the storage cart provided at the start of the game is destroyed by raiders there’s no option to at least rebuild it?
I was actually using it for the laborers to stock logs and stones when they have to harvest it from areas way too far out of town. Now I have zero storage carts at all.
So a map without a cart at all is a valid scenario, correct?

I don’t know. I wouldn’t think it could be destroyed, but …

Why would you remove the storage cart. That’s really stupid. How am I supposed to move materials from far away. The alternatives are really slow.

Nothing to do with me, I’m just a volunteer moderator.

Wagon shops will transport goods from mines/pits/work camps so build a few of those.

It’s really nowhere in the map now. So it’s a bug then?
I’m okay with not being able to build any more storage carts but by the way the hotfix is saying that they’re adding more features to the cart instead (in the future), I’m assuming it’s necessary to have at least one cart per map.
Maybe add a feature that we can build a cart if there’s absolutely zero carts in the map? Town Centers are also singleton objects relative to the map, so maybe we can have something similar?

Yes, it can be destroyed. Yes, temporarily they should put the button back to make a new one but make it limited to 1 like the Trade Center or Town Center.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.