Storm Box on left mouse

Storm Box of Elgoloth is activated when clicking on target and not when clicking on ground. We should be able to have it on left mouse.

Well, Bloody Pox can not be bound to LMB either. So is Aether Corruption and Reaper’s Mark. Pretty sure there’s a reason behind it. Something about screwing your movement or whatnot.

Grenado can be on left mouse as well so I don’t see why Storm Box shouldn’t.

1 Like

This does not seem(?) to apply to Storm Box but maybe this does:

In any case, there have been several requests for Storm Box. I bet Crate would have fixed that by now, if it was possible.

There is a workaround though:

2 Likes

As you have written, there are skills that target enemies and they are not on left mouse. I don’t understand why. If it is not as good as other skills that should be left to each player if he likes it or not. In a lot of my builds I can’t use left mouse on anything.

You can even have teleport skills on LMB which is quite strange (they target ground). But if sombody likes to use it then why not.

I think the distinction is if the skill requires a target or specific coordinates on the ground to be executed at all. If yes, then you cannot use it with LMB.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.