Storm totem needs one or more transmuter

Probably to cold, aether and acid/poison.

Lore wise, it does not seem a good option… however maybe more items that support conversion to lacking types.

Vitality would be a good fit, imo.

Like the existing Corrupted Storm transmuter?

Exactly! :wink:

ST already has a transmuter. Just fyi.

Furthermore: What the hell is wrong with being polite?
A lot of threads recently start with I WANT and Crate MUST CHANGE X or BLAH NEEDS TO BE CHANGED TO BLÄRCH …

How about: I would like Storm Totem to have another transmuter, because…
or
I think it would be neat if Storm Totem …etc. blah blah

Just saying.

I’de rather they add gear to support Vitality Storm Totem first if/before they consider new transmuters. We’ll have to see if they do that with the expansion.

There is difference between correct grammar or use of words and being polite. There is nothing in my sentences that shows me being rude. It is your homeboy touchy attitude towards life that makes you think it is. I don’t need to write poets or explain my opinions in long sentences. It is enough to touch a point in the game. Dont try to convert these forum to a fragile place. As*hairs of Crate aside, touchyness is the last thing world or this forum needs.

So your argument is that you dont need to provide arguments or maybe even think about a specific solution?

If it is a good point, someone will provide you that anyway. Think big, rest will follow.