Streaming Cookies and Stollen Offtopic

Nah, I’d just perma-ban you for not believing in me. :wink: And then Zantai would perma-ban me for being such a frigging douchebag. :eek:

But banning people is just showing love to them. You think why there is a stream on twitch where I was timed out over 500 times and perma banned over 100 times? :stuck_out_tongue: In one channel btw. :slight_smile:

I don’t know, I like being banned. :]

So if I want you to suffer it’s forget the ban then. Okay, got it. :smiley:

Nice to know you believe anything the mods tell you. I’ll have to consult with jiaco and eis and see what we can come up with. :stuck_out_tongue:

And that would be a bad thing why?

This constant cringeworthy back and forth between you and USER_NAME_01 is creepy. Why don´t the two of you just get a room and do whatever it is that you need to do in private.

Please, thank you.

What’s creepy about it? :confused: We’re just having a bit of fun joking with one another.

It’s just too sexy:D

I feel like I fucked up. :confused: I gotta change. :eek:

Well, will probably be late afternoon or early evening before I can post it. Not usually around on Saturday mornings so the first chance I’ll get to go through it is in the afternoon and it may take a while to transcribe everything, depending on what comes out of the stream. Also, since I expect Zantai will be doing the stream himself, it’s lliterally replaying bits of the stream over and over to get everything down properly. Takes longer than being able to copy/paste the questions/responses when he’s in chat.

We know you’re fucked up. :stuck_out_tongue: But we like you anyway.

Does that mean you’re gonna give me a cookie? :slight_smile:

Have some cake, go and sit in a corner and behave yourself until it’s time for you to go to work. That should keep you out of my hair for a while at least. :stuck_out_tongue:

Christstollen in middle of summer? It’s almost blasphemy. Or is it that hot you wish it was winter again? :smiley: It sure is here. :rolleyes:

Thank you! :smiley:

I’m actually leaving in about two hours from now. I don’t mind my job, but I want to play GD since tuesday. I actually have no time, I had time yesterday but chose to chill. Now I am so Grim Dawn hungry… it’s impossible. But hey, tomorrow the weekend starts!
Well it actually does start today 30 mins before Crate stream ends (assuming it will be 1 hour 30 mins as always) but I’ll be tired and hungry and something else but idk what.

Edit: Wait, are there raisins in this cake? Y U C K !

If I could get it year round I would. But it only appears in the shops here from around mid-October on until just after Christmas. :frowning:

And yes, I certainly wish it was a bit cooler than it has been.

Yes, there are - so I guess I get to make you suffer after all. :wink:

Usually this is a German cake eaten at Christmas time in fall/winter when it’s cold and it has lots of raisins usually. There are rare variants without, though.

Plz no more raisins! :frowning:

Shattered Realm stream hyyyype. I swear to god if my internet doesn’t play ball yet again

Stollen is awesome. :cool:

I thought Zantai is awesome. I am confused now.

So Zantai = stollen?

#hmm

So what’s new? You’re always confused. :smiley:

Zantai is just - well Zantai. Don’t need to say anything else. That says it all.