Stun Jacks and Love

In our days Stun Jacks not very popular skill, although Stun Jacks has good support by items some of them can be improved

Mythical Exonerator compared to other single items has nothing interesting for Stun Jacks
Although this is not the only mod on this weapon, this gun is not used anywhere

So I suggest we add this gun 1 Projectile(s) to Stun Jacks and 4% of Attack Damage converted to Health to Stun Jacks

Other sinle items for Stun Jacks have more intersting mods than Exonerator: Mythical Rune of Elgoloth, Mythical Spark of Ultos, Overseer Eye, Korvaak’s Storm-Blade

4 Likes

I basically agree to buff things related to unpopular skills, but considering that the gun has a skill proc and that there are other items to increase its ammunition, ADctH alone I think it will be attractive enough.
If both effects are implemented, it will definitely be more powerful than some of the items you have presented.

Mythical Rune of Elgoloth already have mod for SJ and Proc too (this proc also have RR)

Quick Jacks builds melt things extremely quickly. Attack damage converted to health = broken.

Honestly I could post a vid of an Elementalist melting Lokarr or AoM final boss but I’m pretty sure most people already know how good Stun Jacks is.

There is only one downside. You have to facetank. If you had AdctH it would just be plain broken.

3 Likes

Yes it is powerful. But only 1 Projectile.
And personally obtaining ADctH is much more powerful than -RR.

How you both offer to lifeleach from skill that haven’t got ADctH and WD and need to be used melee?

Ok if not ADctH than add %WD to this skill

Now things are so than if you wanna play Laghtning SJ you take Mythical Rune of Elgoloth
Maybe we need any alternative weapon?
Mythical Rune of Elgoloth is very nice item but I don’t want see another simiar item
Mythical Rune of Elgoloth much powerfull than Mythical Exonerator even this weapon will have 1 Projectile(s) to Stun Jacks

Your suggestions, what else to add?

Where are all this people? :laughing:

Lightning jacks powerful , but no op (because animation - a piece of shit, hitbox too)
Other jacks (cold , aether :laughing: , chaos :laughing: ) glass canon.
Jacks haven’t adcth , they live with damage and your defence mechanic (because jacks is a melee skill !), BUT defence have only light defender. Cold variation haven’t nothing about defence (Bum in the yellow items have more defence :ok_hand:).

Eventually Jacks need more defence to comfotable play . adcth seems good . May be don’t give adcth for lightning jacks , but other variations of jacks need it.

Translated by Yandex translator.
I agree with the author. Stun Jacks is not the most popular skill and even more never used with this gun Mythical Exonerator, which, surprisingly, there is support for them. It would be a great solution if you want this gun added vampirism for the Stun Jacks, that would make it competitive with the other things on Stun Jacks. Also myself wanted to write that this skill would not hurt to add the range of flight of shells and to reduce the dispersion, that is, to reduce the angle of the sector, which is the result of spamming this skill.

Original:
Я согласен с автором. Стан Джеки далеко не самый популярный скилл и тем более никогда не используются с этим пистолетом Mythical Exonerator, на котором, что удивительно, есть на них поддержка. Было бы отличным решением, если на данный пистолет добавили вампиризм для Стан Джеков, что дало бы ему конкурентоспособность с другими вещами на джеки. Так же от себя хотел написать, что данному умению не мешало бы добавить дальности полета снарядов и уменьшить разлет, то есть снизить угол сектора, который получается в результате спама данного умения.

Yup the problem of Stun jack spamming is the lack of enough sustain while you are casting. You’re basically melee caster, but unlike actual melee, you can’t AdctH to survive. And lightning is the only somewhat safe route. Cold Saboteur for example is completely squishy.

I am confuse. What’s the correlation between stun Jack and love?

My Love needs help to SJ become a popular skill :heart:

2 Likes

I suppose if it’s not in the compendium the builds just don’t exist right?

The damage output is substantial, you’ll clear content easily. If you’re after superboss farmers however ( Ravager, Callagadra) you will probably struggle.

I just have huge issues with being spoonfed an OP build. Giving it lifesteal means the build has no inherent weakness (fumble/impaired aim don’t affect it AFAIK). With enough cc resist, not much else stops it.

Make a stormbox+quick jacks purifier and come back and tell me how difficult you found the content

2 Likes

Stun Jacks is good. But +1 to buffing lightning guns. All of them.

1 Like

Certainly. I’m not interested in campaign builds. Any good build has to close the crucible 150 and shards 65.

All this is words

The reality is that SJ in deep ass and people don’t want to play this skill
Moreover among different weapons for SJ all take only Mythical Rune of Elgoloth, because the analogs suck. Are you suggesting to do nothing and to use 1 weapon?
Good. You don’t have to do anything. It’s already done.

I’m suggesting to do something. And if it will be OP, then there is no problem made nerf as already was with Bloodrager’s Endless Frenzy
Set was nerfed in 24 hours.

At this point, I feel like giving ADCtH/weapon damage to every caster skill without it is one of the most uncreative ways to solve the problem.

This is quite the discussion. Stun Jacks is one of the last pure casts in the game. Almost everything else was given either wpn dmg or built-in adcth or both. Now, give it to Stun Jacks and make it a great skill or let it remain the last bastion of spam casting without sustain, knowing it will never be as good as the others?

And all casters should be given heavy armor just like Light’s Guardian.:roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’m already do only such casters :innocent:

We wouldn’t have this discourse if regen was a viable form of sustain for SJ builds.