[Suggestion] Buff Upheaval skill or turn it into a WPS

3 Likes

Lol, I mean the more OA the merrier.

1 Like

So with 4K OA and Flashbang you have +/- 35% chance to procs Upheaval, and cause you have FH random still can mess with entire gameplan rollin crits on FH even after all investing in this. Upheavel look cool, but i’m really not shure about him.

So don’t take FH?

I would rather take Feral Hunger and have 27% of all of my attacks be stronger and leech more than them do nothing at all. No matter how much I push that character’s OA, they’re not getting to the point where even half of their attacks will crit and thus proc Upheaval.

4 Likes

brilliant skill. Don’t take advantegous WPS for the sake of 10 points skill that gives nothing, apart from small dps gain.

3 Likes
#Worth

/10chars

1 Like

actually no, cos you lose FH’s massive wd. so it’s a loss overall.

Well it’s a choice of 3 (6 with mod) targets vs infinite, and with proper mods the two % WD are pretty close (FH is more by 45%, but you sacrifice weapon and amulet for it whereas Upheaval only needs Avenger mace).

and you lose lifesteal which is essential for any AA.
i can’t imagine scenario where someone would sacrifice FH for more frequent upheavel procs.

> implying you can’t get it elsewhere

Seriously, what kind of argument is this?

I can. It’s called an Upheaval build.

1 Like

it’s actually called poorly done build with an attempt to protect lackluster skill that should had been rework/buffed a long time ago.
you can make builds around everything, but it doesn’t mean that those skills are good.

2 Likes

I think I’ve found why so many players with this mindset are retiring. :thinking:

3 Likes

Keeping this in mind, what is considered “good” is relative to every individual player and their goal.

1 Like

i guess you’re right, some people are just perfectionists, who strive to some “balance” and tired of seeing nothing being done with things, that clearly aren’t nearly as polished as others. some people just want all possible options to be at least relatable in terms of performance. what i fail to understand though, is why so many people view it as bad and “destroying crate’s original intentions by tweaking numbers”. This aspect of “our” “community” (i’m not sure that bunch of random people over the Net without any personal/emotional connection to each other can be called like it, but whatever) is obscure to me.

3 Likes

The real question is, would the stuff that’s underperforming now even need a buff if the elite players weren’t constantly pushing for power creep. :wink:

2 Likes

Just nerf every good skill to be like the underperforming skills and make the game easier. Done :scorv:

1 Like

The real question is, would the stuff that’s overperforming now even need a nerf if the developers weren’t constantly pushing for homogeneity :wink:

2 Likes

There is some profound irony in that statement.

7 Likes

What about making upheaval proc on top of regular WPS (when you crit)? That way you wouldn’t be punished for having 100% WPS. Or is that not possible due to code?

2 Likes