[Suggestion] Change Bloodrite Gauntlets into Vitality Gloves

Bloodrite Gauntlets is a good bleeding gloves for melee builds. There are a lot of legendary alternative to this slot, one of them(Sandreaver) will get some buffs with the next patch and this gauntlet’s physical side will be obsolete.

And we all know that there is no Vitality gloves for melee builds and as far as I know, there won’t be any new item in the hotfix.

So my suggestion is; swap physical and trauma damage with vitality and decay. It should keep it’s pierce side for pierce/bleed builds might need the item. So it’ll be available for both pierce/bleeding builds and vitality/bleed builds and won’t be the only pierce/vitality item since Signet of the Fallen also support these damage types at the same time.

It’s name is also very fitting the theme. It’s a good option in my humble opinion but please do share your ideas aswell.

Any comment is welcome

5 Likes

Vilescorn: am i joke to you ? image

:joy:
as long as bleed/pierce stays i got no objections to that suggestion, phys/trauma default to other gloves anyway

Crafting Plaqueguard Grips with ‘‘of Alacrity’’ suffix is much better than using Vilescorn. Acid builds uses it because it has flat and lethal assault bonus; it has nothing for vitality builds except AS.

Ofc %pierce damage should stay, I’m just suggesting to swap phys/trauma with vitality/decay damage.

1 Like

ye sorry, wasn’t meant as a critique/pointer but affirmation, i forgot the :+1: it seems

1 Like

I’m fine with replacing the physical to vitality damage, besides rarely does this item is used on any pierce build. By adding another +2 or 3 to savagery, it even become the best choice for pierce or vitality savagery.

There will be a lot of savagery points in various items after hotfix. If this glove will have another skill support beside having vitality damage, it should be Cadence since you really can’t get Cadence points with vitality melee builds.

1 Like

Through the changelog, so far only Packla’s Skins that add savagery point to skill, which mean vitality version still struggle a bit, unless once again using bloodrager shoulder to boost it. Besides if dual-wielding Bloodrender, it means I can’t use Death Omen for converted execution.

Afaik rylok crest and korvaak brand will get savagery mods which might lead to skill point changes; +3 from Packla is a lot; there is crimson claws for 2H builds, there is ring of orissia which won’t affect the damage since modifier will be applied first, there is direwolf medal, and the faction ring. I don’t mind more Savagery points but for now it seems adequate.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.