[Suggestion] change Pyroclasm proc to target the nearest enemy

Please consider changing Pyroclasm (granted skill on Ulzuin’s Pyroclasm relic) to target the nearest enemy instead of firing in the direction that the player is facing. This change would help kiting casters a lot and I don’t think it would hurt non-kiters that much if at all.
I remember suggesting the same for the granted skill on the Nidalla’s Outbreak relic and it was actually implemented (thanks Z), so I hope it will be taken into consideration for this skill as well.

The reason for this suggestion is I’m currently playing a Fire Sigil/Blazeseer Pyromancer who circles around the mobs while they burn in the sigils and get hailed with meteors. The only relic I can currently use effectively is Annihilation which is fine I guess but I’d like to see if Pyroclasm can perform well with my build too. Currently it doesn’t because with my playstyle I’m not facing the enemy most of the time, but with the proposed change it could be a nice alternative to Annihilation.

4 Likes

sounds neat :+1:
i think chaos surge does this already as ex, despite a lot of procs seem like they belong in the “facetank sector” - really bums me out when i waste procs not 100% facing an enemy :confused:

1 Like

Sure, that seems like a reasonable adjustment.

4 Likes

Excellent suggestion Volek and thanks Zantai for adding it. The change will be great for a lower level relic. :+1:

While we’re at it, any chance the relic could get +5% Attack Speed as well?

1 Like

Can any of the public beta testers check if this suggestion has been included in 1.1.9.2?

Check and see

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.