[Suggestion] Could we get more Cold&Acid to Fire conversion options?

Again, pretty much the title.
While theorycrafting fire Sabo build, I found that there are almost zero options for these conversions:

1. Pyran’s Chest and Eternal Flame ring for cold -> fire and
  2. M. Crimson Lotus for acid -> fire.

Please consider adding some more options for these conversions, as fire Sabo still looks like a meme and has very low stats (and 0 bonuses to main AA).
here’s the calc, btw: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4VxQGGeZ

7 Likes

Since Combustion is almost mandatory for demo; you can’t use dual pyre rings, I tried with dervish doesn’t even help. You can use crimson lotus aswell in Dervish but there is also not enough skill points to utilize lethal assault, nightblade wps’s and hardcap RF atleast for 24/26. And without utilizing WPS there is no need for nightblade side, you can play DW Fire Melee purifier, shieldbreaker, pyromancer, oppressor, defiler etc.

Though I definitely agree that we need atleast an MI chest/head/shoulder with cold>fire conversion. Using pyran is also so niche. My opinion is there should be a Fire Execution or Belgothian Shears modifier on somewhere.

because some people got bored playing nightblade, and want to play dayblade/sunblade.

dayblade/sunblade/saboteur need more love. turn that song of emptyness (cold) & hatred (acid) into passion (fire).

Give Lukas Mr. Afanasenkov :smiley:

Very much agreed, we are not just want, but seriously need on this conversion.
This is simply not fair that we have so many fire => cold conversion but only two that are cold => fire

1 Like

Yes but the problem is where? We need new gears for that. Belt isn’t an option. There are plenty of fire gloves which is not a possible either I suppose. Chest and Helment with each conversion would be too much. We might get new medal for it though, with Pneumatic Burst modifier added atleast %25 Cold and %50 Acid> Fire when it’s active so it can be usable with all Nightblade combinations.

And please stop interacting just with your community comments. If you’re suggesting something, you need to willing to argue with everyone who’s interested.

Check the theorycraft I did, https://www.grimtools.com/calc/wV1eGxPV unlike Dual Soulblades version I tried, this has a chance to work though physical resist is low. But this setup won’t work for Sabo atleast one ring has to be Combustion Band and belt should be Ulzuin or Cinderplate so it’ll need more acid>fire and cold>fire conversions.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.