[Suggestion] Game themes, UI's etc

I saw a vanilla GD mastery boarder today and it reminded me of how I liked it back then, when AoM was not released and I thought that maybe Crate would want to do something similar to what TQ:Atlantis did, which is giving the player the ability to choose between game themes (TQ, TQIT, TQ:R, TQ:A), which in case of TQ just changes the menu theme, but it can be expanded to skill windows, character windows etc, for GD. All it would take is to add one option where you choose GDBeta, GDVanilla, GDAoM etc.

I’d really love to use the alpha, beta, etc themes. I assume implementing this wouldn’t be so hard (time consuming, rather), so therefore I suggested it.

Here a screenshit, I mean screenshot:

Attachment: CaveExitNotClickable.jpg

Sounds pretty cool
+1

Yes, bring back the classic clunky UI :rolleyes:

I actually really like how it looks on your screenshot. Not kidding. I really love old stuff.

O my god Crate is lagging behind an older game:eek:

This cannot be happening

Oh, that sounds great. I like the old UI.

I like the old ui too.

+1 to the old UI. Fits the classic/oldschool niche of Grim Dawn like a glove.

It’d be cool if we could also select the Main Menu’s theme, options being - Classic, Ashes of Malmouth and Forgotten Gods.

Been asked for several times. Whether it’s possible to do and worth the time/effort to do it …

We can always get that in GD2 if it won’t work for GD. :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope this is being worked on. Im getting tired of hearing " togodogudog"… everytime i log in:eek:

Don’t worry, I’ve been wanting to be able to switch the menu themes for a while now. I’m sure a Grade A programmer like Rhis could code it in his sleep and is it just me or does the TQ Atlantis menu theme look like total garbage in that screenshot compared to any of GD’s menu’s?

Edit: My bad, that’s the IT theme :smiley: but still!

If you mean the theme from my screenshot, it’s from Immortal Throne. If you mean the theme selection… I don’t know, looks okay to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

You even get the name of the DLC on the top. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Started to write it before you edited. :stuck_out_tongue: Also, stop insulting IT theme, it’s the best imo! :rageface:

It’s been so long since I played TQ I forgot what the screen looked like. Compared to the rest of the game tho it looks mega dated. :confused::eek:

Still my favorite because of nostalgia. :stuck_out_tongue:
I spent so much time playing TQIT that I could not play TQ:AE/R because of the theme I didn’t like/new one. Now that we got it back I launch TQ more often. :smiley:

Im actually shocked when I played TQ again and in how bad the art is when compared to when I remembered it decades ago. Good thing the music carried it all. IT theme is actually a masterpiece and will always be esepcially when compared to most of gd’s offerings and for this reason I want GD to be able to swap theme just for us to combat boredom

Ragnarok is the worse of all and Atlantis theme is not top tier sadly

TQ is playable thanks to Pieces Interactive and their bright minds. Hope Crate turns bright as well and implement this swapping