[Suggestion] Time Dilation(Hourglass)'s Chance rate should be increased since Callidor's Cooldown is reduced

• Wrath of Agrivix: reduced Cooldown to 3.8s.

This would mean Wrath of Agrivix’s Chance to trigger the Time Dilation is no longer 100%.This is a unreasonable loss to many Arcanist’s builds depend on it, especially Vanquisher Templar.

Simply increasing the Time Dilation’s Chance rate would be an easy way to solve this problem. And this will not affect the power of Hourglass, but allow more skills to use it.

6 Likes

CD BWC as well

2 Likes

CD BWC has multi-damage so it doesn’t turn too bad. CD Callidor to trigger Hourglass will be completely unreliable.

I feel you, Horn of Gandarr proccing Rend or Ulzaad with 84% chance always triggers me :angry:

4 Likes

Over time, a lot of skills have gone from 5+ second cooldown to below 5 seconds: Clean Sweep, Canister Bomb, Doom Bolt, Horn of Gandarr, Reap Spirit, to name a few. Every time this happened, TD got relatively less attractive because there became fewer skills that can reliably proc it. The proposed change to WoA would be the final straw. A buff to TD would be needed.

There are two viable options: 25% and 30%. I think 30% is a bit too much; that would allow too many skills to proc TD with 100% chance. So I think 25% is a good compromise. Now, this alone still wouldn’t allow WoA to proc TD with 100% chance. So what could happen is WoA gets its cooldown reduced to 4 seconds instead.

4 Likes

Couldn’t agree more

Another thing that would be great is adding like 10% weapon damage to Olexra Flash Freeze via mod from Rimetongue set so it can become a potent proccer as well. Maybe it’s asking too much tho.

But I agree that something should be done to aeon proc chance now that most cooldowns have been reduced.

2 Likes

Considering many builds highly rely on Time Dilation (for Overguard, Ascension, Olexra Flash Freeze, and so on), around-5s-cd skills (CD BA, CD CT, and so on) are what they have to guarantee 100% Time Dilation proc. Now that CDs of these skills are reduced, there is no reason not to increase the proc change of Time Dilation correspondingly.

Maybe there’s a mechanic I don’t know yet: How would wpn dmg on OFF affect proc chance?

I am not sure of it myself but as far as I know OFF is a debuff that’s why despite long cd it has low proc chance. Maybe adding weapon damage to it changes it somehow?.. I might be completely off here tho.

has nothing todo with weapon dmg and everything todo with the debuff/skill template

so weapon damage won’t change its template then I guess or something? Then I dunno what can be done about off’s proc chance

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.