Sup fellas

20 year old gamer :slight_smile:

Wish you guys had paypal option, would buy legendary in a heartbeat

Hi Hpnot1Q,

Welcome to the forums. Alas, PayPal is not available … I recommend (if you haven’t read them yet):

WOW that second link is genious ! Il deffenetly check that out thanks!

Hello and welcome! Yeah, heh, sorry about the lack of PayPal but, alas, not much we can do. :undecided:

Hey Hpnot1Q,

Welcome aboard!

hello and welcome to the forums

Welcome to the forums! i don’t know about you, but it would just take a bit more than paypal to separate GD from my hard drive:D!

fully agreed, and with the KS campiagn coming, I will be buying another key, so there is that, lack of paypal isn’t a big deal for me, but it is a shame, still can’t be helpoed and nothing to really do about it now

Thanks for the welcome guys, since i never realy played Diablo 1 and 2 and spent ALL my time on Titan Quest, i tought, out of respect, i should atleast try this game, for old times sake, but im afraid that i realy got sold to D3 :frowning:

But despite that, just for the fact that some guys here are same people that helped with TQ, that alone is worth my 48 buck.

Ah well thank you very much for helping to support the project!

Well, GD should be here for you just about the time you might be ready for a break from D3. :smiley:

So, now? :stuck_out_tongue:

Heh…hehe that was good, gotta admit it lol

That would be atleast 5 years from now :frowning: :eek: