Temporary Duplicated Nightblade Mastery 1.1.9.7

Seems the game decided for me to go solo nightblade :T.

After testing, seems to happen while clicking very fast from Nightblade tab, to Select Class tab and then to nightblade in select class (first time i was trying to click occultist and seems i clicked nightblades border instead)
Its consistent, but cant say it happens everytime, because the speed at which i do it varies every test :(.
Clossing screen doesnt fix it, but reloading game does
Running game under Proton in Manjaro Linux
EDIT: Its the exact same tree than first tab, doesnt give ability duplicates, and levels simulatenously with first tree, thou this devs probably already know.

2 Likes

out of curiosity, when it happens, does it actually give you another nightblade tree, and able to pick skills from it?
can i get to make a double nightblade class?!?! :exploding_head:
(if so please don’t patch this out Z :pray:)

1 Like

So that the skills add up?
30% dodge become … 60% dodge xD

1 Like

You can see in the pic (which was from the first time i got the bug) i have the second tree selected, and i can tell you it isnt a different instance than the first tree.
I havent checked if it doesnt level simultaneously, or if it gives you ability duplicates, but given my suspicious of how it works i doubt thats the case, specially if reloading game cancels the bug.
Essentially, it just locks you out of the ability to choose another functional tree if you dont reload
EDIT: Now ive tested it, and no it doesnt give ability duplicates, and levels at the same time

1 Like

It’s the same mastery and skills it can’t give duplicates. The way the game works makes duplicates impossible unless you actually go and add a duplicate by hand.

This is probably how “Fabius” plays the game, especially in deep shards of Shattered Realm, which has dual Veil of Shadows, dual blade barriers, etc., etc. :crossed_swords:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.