Testing combat - enemy corpses with scenic backdrop

Maska’s nailed it. :smile:

4 Likes

Thank you for the little bit of behind the scenes knowledge Medierra, its always a pleasure to find out about things that could have been or were planned for, for the games i know.

Yeah, it’s great hearing all the little bits of background info about stuff. That’s why you need to finish off the Crate story so we can all read it - when we’re not playing GD or FF. :wink:

5 Likes

GD dating sim. :scorv:

1 Like

If I can date Anasteria I’m in. She is supposedly “an old crone”. But the same was said for that witch in Game of Thrones and she was crazy hot: Youtube link - Maggy the frog

Careful for what you wish for, you just might get it! :grimacing:

1 Like

Getting Spellforce vibes from the screenshot. Really liking this style of graphics.

Anyone know if Medierra take bribes?

I really want to play this early. I mean… I have two kidneys, while I really just need one of them. Aaaah I’m so excited.

I don’t think so…

2 Likes

What about 2 kidneys then? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Loving the look of the game. Can’t wait to give it a try.

Are the training dummies all lefties :grinning:? Shouldn’t they hold the weapons in the right hand.

Looks like they’ve mis stepped into a territory they were unwanted. Pests…

yeah right along with those 1990’s shirts and tight pants just for you.

I would love to kill time on my computer looking for the things that make most people upset bring me back for more like game saves corrupting and the never ending, frame drops with too much on the screen indie games the new way to see if your CPU is equal to the Pentium 4 of the early 2000’s.