If anyone slays Cain, then Cain will be avenged sevenfold.
And the LORD placed a mark on Cain,
So that no one who found him would kill him.
Hello everyone! Long time since I posted my builds here. It doesn’t mean that I don’t have some monsters for you . Here you can see one of my builds I’m currently playing.
*Savagery stacks + Dying God proc. DPS shown is Savagery.
- Take Bat and bind it to the most used skill;
- Go for Rattosh through Scarab and Watcher. Watcher needs 10 blue points. With 18 devotion points you should have Bat+Scarab+Hound+Watcher (GT example). Then take Lotus, Hawk and Jackal. You don’t drop purple and green nodes in crossroad. Now you may take Rattosh. All the way needs 35 devotion points (GT example);
- Go for Dying God through Viper (if leveling with caster) or Kraken (if melee). In end you anyway drop Viper for Kraken;
- Go for Aeon.
Example of leveling by @adoomgod:
Personally I would recommend two way of leveling:
- Devouring Swarm + vitality totems;
- Bone Harvest + Ravenous Earth.
All the gear used is kind the BiS, no need to change smth, though you may look at possible alternatives:
- Until you don’t use the same setup I provide with GT link, I’n not in charge of miscellaneous failures.
- Until you don’t use the same setup I provide with GT link, you prob need different augments/components.
- Core of the build is the combination of Wildblood and Dark One sets. Until you don’t have Wildblood, you may play full Dark One;
- Amulet is +1 to both masteries and very important flat RR. Bit even without it DPS output is solid. Until you don’t have BiS item use Mythical Peerless Eye of Beronath or the most optimal Bloodsurge, since its faction item and all the phys damage is converted;
- Rings are standard for any vitality build. Use any vit rings or even Judicator’s Seals;
- Green boots are kind a mandatory for highest SR, though you need only “of Featherstep” affix for CC res. The prefix might be anything with res. Alternatives: Mythical Footpads of the Grey Magi. Very good epic alternatives - Mythical Vilescorn Greaves, Mythical Deadwalker Footpads.
Advice on crafting boots: buy them on forum legit thread or use backup of your save folder to craft as many as you need;
- Relic helps with skill points and res. A very popular relic for builds starve on resists and skill points. I recommend use Forgotten Gods SC Legit Trading;
- Medal has faction alternatives - Malmouth Badge of Desecration, Solael Mark of Blood;
- Pants - Mythical Wraithborne Legwraps, Mythical Legwraps of the Tranquil Mind, Mythical Chausses of Barbaros.
Build clears crucible w/o any buffs or banners. So I really don’t how you can die in buffed run. One advice - all the lifeleech is kind a static - Grasping Vines and Bat to Ravenous Earth -> use Grasping Vines on the mobs, then jump or rush them. The same advice works in Shattered Realm as well.
Highly recommend to learn Aeon’s cooldown and use RR ability from amulet/Mark of Torment before the proc.
- SR 85 run. Highest SR with the build is 95-100.
- Crucible 150-170. A run w/o banners, maximum aggression, double vitality res mod.
- Crucible 170EX NAKED. Beware of 170 witn Korvaak and some heaves like Grava. Do not facetank Mad Queen at 162.
- Crate of Entertainment kill. Use potion for freeze resist, everything else is optional.
- Ravager of Minds kill. Change weapon augment for comfortable DA. Pharma used for smoother kill.