The Fluffy Squishy - Pet Conjurer - SR 170 version :3

Sorry Maya I was looking at the GDTools and I can’t understand where you pull off 80% ChaosRes :smiley:
Am I missing something? Mh…

Also what kind of consumables do you suggest to have at all times? :smiley:

Which build?

And the only consumables I use are Tonic of Mending and Wrath of the Beast Tincutre if playing the budget version of the Conjurer.

If playing the double Raven one, I don’t use potions/consumables :stuck_out_tongue:

Fluffy Squishy :smiley: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62a1g8D2
Need to squeeze out 15%ish Chaos Res :frowning:

2x Coven Augments = 16%
5x Mankind’s = 35%
Ring + Offhand = 36%
Rhowan’s Crown = 8%
Black Tallow on Medal = 16%

Total 111%

111 - 25 (ultimate penalty) = 86%

I have two of the same belt and I was wearing the unaugmented one. There you go, my 16% res missing.
Sorry, I’m blind :smiley:

:yum:

/4char

Doing Crucible 160, with banners and everything and 160 just destroys me.
Pet can’t hold aggro, all the mobs are on me, all the time.
I just get chased down and die.

Ok… now I am definitely starting to think that your GD installation may have been corrupted…
Because that simply shouldn’t be happening. The build can do Crucible with Extra Spawns Naked (even with the latest patch).

Playing on Crucible of Death, right? Some maps can be harder than others.

Yes, death.

Also I have 18k hp and I see in your screenshots you have… 29k?

29K is with Blessings :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s so frustrating when you have a build that can do this “half asleep” and I can’t even go to 170 without getting destroyed.
Man I’m bad :smiley:

Try a different arena perhaps. Might make a difference :thinking:

I’m afraid it’s just a bad case of “getting good” :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ll practice more.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I just tried crucible of the Dead, and couldn’t get past 160, then after checkpoint I couldn’t even beat 150… too little space, and EVERYTHING alive rushes you. I had much better luck with arena of the sands. Start waves on the top left side (where shopkeepers are), and keep your pets on the stairs to the south until monsters arrive. Don’t touch CoF until after monsters engage your pets, it helps keep aggro off you. If things get bad, teleport to the right shopkeeper platform, and improvise from there (kite in the down-right direction, or just wait until your pets clear the left platform to return there).

Also - keybindings make ton of difference for me. I founds defaults too hard on left hand, so I changed them to 1-5 and F1-F5. 1-4 are skills you want to keep on CD - pet boosts and healing. 5 is pet command, I don’t use it that often but it’s good to have it easily accessible. When pets start dying, mash F1-F4 to renew them. F5 (alternate binding on 'T’eleport) is glyph of disorder.

With this, I was able to clear sands 170 without any blessings or beacons. I wouldn’t call it “half asleep”, there were few close calls on nemesis waves, but possible. Drank ton of health potions though. On the other hand, the build is not finished, I don’t have all the constellation skills maxed (*), so there is still some room to grow.

Over time I tried several builds described as ‘immortal’ or ‘facetank everything’ or ‘melt everything’ - I could never get them to farm 170 reliably. This is the first one that comes close to delivering the hype, even in mid-skilled hands. Thanks, Maya.

(*) it started as different summoner, I switched to Fluffy only after I managed to farm the required parts. Worst was the weapon… I spend several evenings trying to farm nemeses for the recipe. Only yesterday I realized that it is a FACTION recipe that I just forgot to buy. Talk about feeling stupid.

Glad I could be of help :blush:

And dat BP farm :smile: :hugs:

160 is my wall, I can’t pass that.
I do everything pretty easily until 160, but then those 4 Nemesis spawns and I just get destroyed.
Pets can’t hold aggro (they do until that point so…) and there’s nothing I can do.
I’m clearly miss something but I don’t have a clue at this point.

I use my cds, I stay out the way, I use petattack to focus targets, pets are on aggressive but when it comes to those 4 Nemesis I always have at least 2 on me and I eventually die as soon as I get stunned.

So mad at myself because I can’t find the reason why, at least if I knew why I’d focus on that but…

Do you have any… tips? Maybe something that is so obvious that I’m not even thinking about it :frowning:
Maya do you have a video on Crucible that I can take a look at? Maybe I can peak something I’m doing wrong :frowning:

Alright, try this for a change then.

• Put up a max leveled Stonewall Banner on the lower left of the Crucible of Death map
  • Put up lvl 1 Stormcaller Beacon in each of the other 3 nodes
  • Summon all your pets
  • Get Blessing of Ulo & Empyrion’s Guidance (blessings/buffs)

I don’t have videos since I get notable FPS drops if I record in more than potato quality or put my ingame graphics settings and resolution to low.

But here is a run by Sigatrev using one of my older builds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCGNkJ64zUE

Ok at 160 the only thing that is different is that his pets do considerably more dps than mine.
Like… A LOT :smiley: The first two Nemesis just die on the spot.
Yep, that video showed me why it is easy… things should just melt. I’m not experiencing that at all :smiley:

Are you sure you are getting your Blessings after summoning your pets and fighting with a Vanguard banner?

Because things do just melt…