The Fluffy Squishy - Pet Conjurer - SR 170 version :3

Sorry, I should have been more specific in my post about which screenshot I needed. That lazy birb one is prefect though, thanks again!

1 Like

As far as i know are both skillsets identical. The Devotions are the only difference and trousers.

@Maya epic build love playing it!!

Also the belt and devotions :stuck_out_tongue:

And glad to hear that :blush:

For Birb did you level Shaman first or occultist?

Always Occultist.

Thank you!

@Maya you are using the green pants to cap out your res (Aether) and to get some Health or am i wrong?

I’m using

It works fine for me atm and I’m only missing out on Health and Physique

Or is there another specific reason for your green ones?

It was for the phys res mostly.

Ok thx.

So I’m missing out 7 % gonna keep grinding :smiley:

Lazy birb was updated with Augments and components in light of Spellscorched plating buff.

So the Lazy Bird and Birds of Bysmiel only difference is pants and belt?

And different devotion

Birds of Bysmiel version also updated. (Just a bit of Component / Augment swapping around)

For when you don’t mind GDStashing and feel that Death is overrated: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrD07M2

#S&B_Pet_Build_Meta

Also added a No green setup of Lazy Birb to the OP :blush:

1 Like

Hey Maya, love your builds! Was playing the Will o Wisp build and now I’ve moved onto this one.

I’m really curious how you deal with Callagadra? I know in your post you said that it took you 15 minutes but, I can’t even last 20 seconds without my pets getting wiped out. I’m playing the lazy birb version. Is there any other info you could give me for that? I was able to do Lokarr no problem, Ravager no problem, Mogdrogen was fairly easy just took a while to kill but, Callagadra just makes me cry :frowning:

You need to keep kiting vs Cally. You can’t afford to stand and fight.

• Bait its jump/teleport. If you get hit by hit, simply run a bit to gain some distance.
  • Don’t get hit by the Creeping Sand attack and don’t step on them while moving about. Watch out for the animation and use your Movement skill (Rune of Displacement for eg) to quickly put some distance between you and Cally once you see it casting.
  • Don’t let your pets stand and fight in the Big Tornadoes. Also avoid them yourself. You need to either use the “Pet attack” command to reposition your pets or use the automatic leash range of the Pet AI to keep them from being vaporized instantly due to standing in the Tornadoes.

Cally’s Basic attacks aren’t much of a threat so don’t worry about those. Same goes for the small tornadoes it summons. Also the Hitboxes for the Creeping Sands and the Big Tornadoes are a bit deceptive and weird. I am not sure what is going on there but sometimes you get damaged when you shouldn’t and sometimes you don’t even when you should.

At the end of the day, it is mostly about patience and learning the patterns + getting used to the fight itself. And always keep your distance, even when Cally is busy with your pets and ignoring you. The Tornadoes and Creepers hurt like hell even with all the defense offered by my build.

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed advice on it. It was a slog kiting the whole time and constantly re-summoning but worked just fine. I’ve killed all 5 super bosses with this build now so thanks for such an amazing build! :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

Thank You! Love your builds. I’ve never achieved so much by doing so little. I’m currently playing this and the Ret Warlord (who just fed Calla her lunch), but I have a question: How do you deal with the maggots on the way to Crate using pets??

First things first welcome to the forum :yum:

Also glad to hear that you like them :blush:

As for maggots on the way to Crate;

• First clear out all the other monsters in the area except maggots.
  • Then unsummon all your pets and make sure that your left click is bound to “Move to” and not an attack.
  • The maggots don’t attack you unless you attack them first, so you are free to move about (do make sure you don’t have any damaging Auras like Aura of Cenure on)
  • Then find the “Perfectly Usual Oversized Maggot” (it will have a slightly different colour and ofcourse, name)
  • Then summon your pets and use the pet attack command to make them attack the above mentioned maggot. Do not use any debuff or damaging skill of your own. For example, do not cast Curse of Frailty.
  • Keep summoning pets and directing them to attack the Maggot until it dies.
  • Then you will get a text onscreen that the portal has opened.
  • Then just head North and find the green portal and take it to the next area.

Do note that you can spawn a personal rift in the Maggot level to quickly get back in incase of accidental death. However, make sure to spawn the rift away from the maggots as you don’t want them to swarm around the rift and one shot you.