The Fluffy Squishy - Pet Conjurer - SR 170 version :3

Yes, it also shows which vendors sell a particular blueprint if you search the blueprint’s name in Grimtools.

Thanks. So is it worth to spend time to look for it?

If you want the pet, then yes. If not, then no. Like I said, we don’t need any particular items. My beginner builds are built that way. Items only really become a concern IF someone is using something with an unwanted conversion. Like for example, using Krieg’s mace that comes with Pet Physical > Aether conversion with my builds would be a bad idea.

Ok, i get it, thank you very much once again! Great job.

One more question about Devotion, in the guide above, it says to delete shepherd’s but yet, in build you sent right now there is shepherd’s. So, how do i do it? For most damage

This thread is not a build guide, but showcase of an endgame build.

This is my guide: The Carnival - A Guide to Pets

All my build threads are just that, build threads. They are not meant to be used for leveling.

In other words, do not follow the devotion setup from the Original Post of this thread as Fluffy Squishy is meant to be used once you have all the items. In other words, once you have farmed up the necessary items, you respec into the final endgame setup.

Shepherd’s Crook is arguably the most important pet devotion. However, Fluffy Squishy is built for defense and comfort and those goals are achieved better by following a devotion setup where Shepherd’s is removed for a slightly altered, but more sturdy setup.

For a beginner build however, keeping Shepherd’s is a better option since you won’t have the raw power from items to compensate for the lack of Shepherd’s Crook.

I hope that explained the reason behind it :blush:

Note that you will see a third devotion setup in the actual guide with the Blizzard Proc (Amatok) & Turtle. I level builds as mono Class (for eg; Fluffy Squishy as Occultist without choosing a second class), so Amatok for example was chosen for extra damage while Turtle helps provide a bit of extra sturdiness to help compensate for the lack of a second Class.

Ahh, ok, thanks again! You are very helpful, also sorry for basics questions:D

1 Like

Hi, i wanted to ask you if this build is good with this item: Mythical Bonescavenger's Deathgrips - Items - Grim Dawn Item Database
Conjurer, Level 86 (GD 1.1.9.1) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

Because it converts dmg to vitality, item sounds great but idk myself.
And generally, if im building ok?

It is not a good item for this build since we are going for lightning/elemental and don’t want Vitality conversion.

Do this: Conjurer, Level 86 (GD 1.1.9.1) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

and swap the yugol ring for something else (since we don’t want physical to acid conversion either)

Oh right, ring seemed so good i just kept it. Ok, thanks again!

Also, do you know any programs/mods that count how much dmg given pet does? Or something similiar.

You can use this: [Tool] Grim Internals

But I don’t know if it displays stats separately per pet or not. But if it doesn’t, should still be easy to just test with one pet at a time.

Hello, I thinks that’s final question from me.

Is this build still considered best? Conjurer, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.0) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator
Also, im farming reputation for Bysmiel’s weaver now, should i change my skills after i get the item? I really didint think you get 1 skill point after lvl 90, honestly i dont know how to spend my points and what skills to get.

Right now it looks like this Conjurer, Level 94 (GD 1.1.9.1) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator (edited. i got some items.)

Correct :blush:

Work towards this: Conjurer, Level 94 (GD 1.1.9.1) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator
Then, if you have enough faction reputation, get some augments to fix your resistances as well.

After that, you can go for the final build :+1:

Why this helmet tho? Because of resistances?

+1 to skills.

That matters a lot for pet builds since pet builds tend to be rather skill point demanding.

Ok then. Thank you very much!:slight_smile:

Also, where did you get points to put into Primal Bond? I cant seem to understand how i get it, not to mention put more than 10 points into it

Total number of skill points from leveling to 100 + from the quests that grant extra points.

If you upload your save here: Grim Dawn Checklist, it will show you which quests you are missing (under important quests).

Ok, thanks again!