The Fluffy Squishy - Pet Conjurer - SR 170 version :3

Ahh, ok, thanks again! You are very helpful, also sorry for basics questions:D

1 Like

Hi, i wanted to ask you if this build is good with this item: Mythical Bonescavenger's Deathgrips - Items - Grim Dawn Item Database
Conjurer, Level 86 (GD 1.1.9.1) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

Because it converts dmg to vitality, item sounds great but idk myself.
And generally, if im building ok?

It is not a good item for this build since we are going for lightning/elemental and don’t want Vitality conversion.

Do this: Conjurer, Level 86 (GD 1.1.9.1) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

and swap the yugol ring for something else (since we don’t want physical to acid conversion either)

Oh right, ring seemed so good i just kept it. Ok, thanks again!

Also, do you know any programs/mods that count how much dmg given pet does? Or something similiar.

You can use this: [Tool] Grim Internals

But I don’t know if it displays stats separately per pet or not. But if it doesn’t, should still be easy to just test with one pet at a time.

Hello, I thinks that’s final question from me.

Is this build still considered best? Conjurer, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.0) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator
Also, im farming reputation for Bysmiel’s weaver now, should i change my skills after i get the item? I really didint think you get 1 skill point after lvl 90, honestly i dont know how to spend my points and what skills to get.

Right now it looks like this Conjurer, Level 94 (GD 1.1.9.1) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator (edited. i got some items.)

Correct :blush:

Work towards this: Conjurer, Level 94 (GD 1.1.9.1) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator
Then, if you have enough faction reputation, get some augments to fix your resistances as well.

After that, you can go for the final build :+1:

Why this helmet tho? Because of resistances?

+1 to skills.

That matters a lot for pet builds since pet builds tend to be rather skill point demanding.

Ok then. Thank you very much!:slight_smile:

Also, where did you get points to put into Primal Bond? I cant seem to understand how i get it, not to mention put more than 10 points into it

Total number of skill points from leveling to 100 + from the quests that grant extra points.

If you upload your save here: Grim Dawn Checklist, it will show you which quests you are missing (under important quests).

Ok, thanks again!

What’s the reasoning for the fairly heavy point investment in Blood of Dreeg/Aspect of the Guardian? Which features of them are considered valuable here?

Health regen for you and your pets plus resistances for you and pets along with damage.

1 Like

Ah cool, I figured the health regen was probably the big reason for Blood of Dreeg but wasn’t sure. Which damage type from Aspect of the Guardian is of use here? Are we looking to convert damage type somewhere?

Not sure pets convert damage.

Ah nevermind, I checked the items more carefully and saw we pick up some of the relevant damage types on the pets!

Aspect of the Guardian is also part of your rather obscene level of Physical Resist (you, pets, and anyone else in range).

In the GT link, player is at 73, pets unfortunately are broken in GT, the 28 is far lower than they should be in practice - GT only reflects 8 increase for Seal of Might (20 → 28). Missing are 18 (Emboldening Presence) and 12 (Aspect of the Guardian).

That would put the pets at 58, or the same variance (15) from player as if you turn all buffs in GT.

2 Likes