The Fluffy Squishy - Pet Conjurer - SR 170 version :3

Hello Maya, first TY for such useful topic

Tell me please, for all the icecream in the world, is there any way to see pets Dps?

1 Like

You need to use Grim Internals for that.

1 Like

Oh, i see… Thank you)))

1 Like

I HAZ DONE ITTT!!!

Well… maybe…

Will know for sure once 1.1.9.2 drops. But, for the time being, managed to create a Mythical Codex of Eternal Storms version of Fluffy with the same kill time against Callagadra: Conjurer, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.1) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

Surprisingly enough (or maybe not), Hellfound’s Infernal Breath was the MVP due to its %Damage Reduction.

On the Topic of Gate vs Storms though, I am still kind of partial to Gate for the time being. That setup just doesn’t die anymore (atleast according to Callagadra dummy tests :stuck_out_tongue:). I should have added Dryad earlier :sweat_smile:

Also, on the topic of Wind Devils, both versions can stand near Callagadra enough to slap its butt cheeks. So… even if the leash range on those remain nerfed, Fluffy shouldn’t have any problems.

Did I mention Dryad was really good? I am pretty sure I did. But… Dryad is really good!!

2 Likes

I have a question… is dryad good?

1 Like

I have an answer… My Ishtar - Pet Ritualist also got updated :smirk:

1 Like

@Maya Hey looking at the top links I still only see the 1.1.9.1 build. Will there be no changes based on what you see with 1.1.9.2?

Can I get a tldr on the changes to the next patch please? Just fluffy please.

Grimtools won’t update to 1.1.9.2 until the patch goes live if that is what you mean. So you will see the number as 1.1.9.1 in GT.

But the build itself has been updated to 1.1.9.2

Dryad added so that you can get closer to stuff to make up for Wind Devil range nerf.

1 Like

Oh derp that makes sense thanks Maya!

1 Like

I am trying this build since it kinda shoots for what I want out of a build in general but since I am relatively new to GD I have a question.

What kind of items should I be going for? I know pet buffing items is a must of course, but there is always certain weapons especially MI that are worth going after.

I feel that right now the build has a lack of orientation of where the player should be going to look for things his build needs as he levels up his character.

Thanks.

I suggest that you take a look at the carnival guide Maya has done. It is an amazing resource and is in the original post on this thread. In short, anything that gives you resist up to cap and then pet damage and resists is how you want to progress.

I know that much. It’s more about where to farm items since usually there are certain key items that drop in specific places or from monsters that help a lot during the leveling process and those are not included neither in the guide here nor in the carnival guide.

Yes, they are. See in the OP in the Mini-Guide section for info on what items to look for.

Most drops in the game are random unless they’re Monster Infrequents so you could find them anywhere.

Oh, I missed those 2 links entirely. Thanks!

Just wondering since I’m a noob, why Possession? is it for resist and/or something else? My thanks for this build, I’m having fun with it!

Nevermind, I didn’t know it was changed, must be for new patch version?

OP can no longer answer here since their account has been suspended. You can still find them on Reddit tho.

But the build never used possession even back in 2019. Either you had the wrong build or someone else’s edited link.

What? Think again.

Isn’t that from the leveling guide rather than the fluffy squishy?