The Fluffy Squishy - Pet Conjurer - SR 170 version :3

Yes, you should ally with Barrowholm since the build uses their weapon & offhand augment. Pet builds in general are better off with having Barrowholm as allies due to their faction shop having rather good pet based items.

You can check Maya’s guide if you require additional information regarding pet builds.

2 Likes

It does so no worries. And welcome to the game and to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
2 Likes

Hi Maya!

Hope all is well. Just to say I am a huge fan of your builds, they are absolutely incredible - can’t wait to try your new updated builds now lol!

Thanks again, Baz.

Hi Medea!

Hope all is well, SOrry havent been on here a while - - and getting back into GD - Any suggestions where I can look over the builds // pet builds etc?!

Thanks again, Baz

All Maya’s are here

but I think there may also be some in either the Build Compendium X or just in the Classes section here - most of those are hybrid ones I think.

Ty so much, really is appreciated and thanks for messaging back so quick. Baz

My bad, I thought it was just a generic question, not related to this build. My apologies

1 Like

I’m sorry too, maybe it’s because of my language… in brazilian portuguese, things are a little bit more straight… so when i talk/write in english i forgot to specify something here and there.

Tks!! I’m getting used to it. Already at level 60, starting the elite difficulty. I keep a little bit lost on where to farm items, but ill try to get to the ultimate first to make things happen!

Ty guys!

2 Likes
4 Likes

This guide makes no sense. I see it says to go with Lotus, but the grimtools shows lotus not even picked at all. Am I supposed to take it off somewhere during the run in favor for something else? Similarly with the snapshot for level 40. I put points into Rhowan’s Crown, then it says go with Dryad, but at that snapshot it doesn’t show anything in Dryad? Not even up to Level 70s snapshot?

Am I supposed to leave dryad out now, was this updated somewhere without updating the devotion guide?

You need X requirements for certain devotions. but also get a bonus for completing devotions. That means if you need, for example, one green in order to take a devotion, but the devotion itself gives five green, then once having completed it you can remove that first point that only gave one point because the five points self-enable it.

This allows to min-max the devotion points removing points from the weaker devotions and placing them in the strong ones.

1 Like

The snapshots are for a generic pet conjurer which also acts as a leveling guide.
Fluffy squishy is an endgame build and you are supposed to transition to it only after acquiring the endgame items.
That is why you see different devotion setups.

If you would like to know step by step order of devotions for the Fluffy Squishy build, refer here.

1 Like
3 Likes

Hi, currently I’m following your guide here but I have some questions:

1. Which item should I pick up and wear? Currently I’m wearing items that have “+ Physique” and “+Spirit”, “All Pet Bonuses” is better if I could (and I’m wearing some items that have pet bonuses too). Is that the best way to build? Or I’m wearing it wrong? Hope to see your reply

2. Currently I’m level 19, and how I get 7 points of “Vulnerability” when level 20? In my char, when level 20, I only get level 3 of this skill? Am I missing something?

1. All pet bonuses and your own resistances are the most important. Make sure you are using components in all gear pieces. Imbued silver, purified salt and silk swatch are some of the most important for leveling.

2. The skill point distribution is not super critical for the leveling process and there is more than one way to skin the cat.

For instance, I like to get 1 point in Occultist and max the bird 16/16 then grab 1 point in Curse of frailty just to have something to bind shepherds crook devotion to. Next I go to the shaman and put 10 points in the bar, get briarthorn 16/16 and do 1 point in mogdrogen’s pact.

Then go back to occultist get 16/16 hellhound, a couple of points in blood of dreeg and then get aspect of the guardian to max removing the need for acid res.

I then head back to the shaman and max oak skin while heading to primal bond.

If I am going to focus on the briarthorn then I max Curse, If I am going for elemental damage pets then I max Vuln and leave curse at 1 or 2 points. Also I will get 1 point in wind devil and max raging tempest after I have primal bond. Later in the leveling process I will pick up 1-2 points in bonds of bysmiel and max 12/12 manipulation.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, I really appreciate it.
For question 1, yes I prioritize items that have All pet bonuses. But I dont know the other items that dont have All pet bonuses, those items only focus on +Physique and +Spirit, I dont know whether this is right or wrong, can you help me too? Also, I only plus on Physique and Spirit when leveling for my character, is this sounds right? I mean, for every build, we always have stats to focus on (Physique and Spirit for example), I dont know for this build, Physique and Spirit are correct or not
For question 2, thank you so much, I should less focus on this :smiley:

Your character stat points should only go to physique and a bit of spirit to equip an off-hand. Don’t get any cunning unless you have to. I usually just keep most of my points unassigned until I have to equip gear that has specific requirements.

Equipment should just focus on all pet stuff and your resistances. Don’t try to look for amazing gear early in the game. The bloodsworn offhand is great early with basically any rolls and you will get it around level 30-35. Anything else on gear is a bonus. Hysteria relic is great as well.

1 Like

It’s just feels like a whole new world to me lol. Yeah maybe I have to take a look on my items and start gathering them again because currently my items only focus on +Physique and +Spirit :frowning: even All pet bonus is behind them lol. Maybe that’s the reason I feel like my pets are not strong enough

Build updated to 1.1.9.8
no major changes, just some minor skill redistribution and new augments.

2 Likes