The Fluffy Squishy - Pet Conjurer - SR 170 version :3

Yeah, just read that Bysmiel’s trinkets also got nerfed…

I guess I will be waiting a while before I update :frowning:

Was this build just nerfed badly? Just started the game last week and am using this as my guide so now curious if this will remain a top build for all content or if I should go back to the DK I also created.

I’m almost level 40 so almost up to where I expect the build to really take off. It has had it’s moments of shining and killing too slow (pretty sure I should complete occulus before investing so heavy in Shammy but was trying for primal to go with my bird).

If there are many other variants of conjurers that will remain strong then please feel free to suggest other builds to check out.

POE player here.

I don’t know and I won’t find out anytime soon since I have no reason to update right now.

I don’t know what the Dev’s definition of Balance is, but if you are not using the Double Familiar version, you stand no chance against beating Callagadra in any reasonable time frame.

And they just nerfed that. So unless they make Cally doable by other pets or revert the nerf, I am not touching the update.

Someone else will have to see how much it affects the build.

On another note, my Will O Wisp Cabalist should still be decent thanks to having Reap Spirits. I won’t hold it against anyone if they were to decide to use GDStash to remove the Shaman mastery and pick Necro instead.

Yea the familiars take massive damage now after the update. Kinda blows that without GDstashing the set I never had the chance to try it, meh. Kinda bummed right now. Guess it was my fault for farming the set and updating :smiley:

Omg, they were practically immortal, them birds. 100% physical with overcap potentials (pre-nerf).

I used them with a fair amount of hybrids before FG (when 2 birds/ammy) and they just didn’t die and facetanked everything. Dogs and others just could not keep up. Now it makes sense.

It’ll take a bit more piloting with them now, but should be still ok.

Yup, prepare yourselves for a world of massive hurt.

The changes for anyone wondering:

I will put up a non familiar, non bysmiel version for now.

Briathorns physical resist aura might actually be useful to birds, now.

They weren’t exactly immortal for me, even pre FG. Neither did they tank anything…

Btw, a Ray of Sunshine and Hope emerges from the dark clouds:

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showpost.php?p=725878&postcount=5

Hopefully it will be enough :smiley:

That’s funny, as I was joking about that in another thread and it seems it was actually a thing.

Edit: and it is good news that it was tweaked downwards a bit in light of the changes.

Neither did they tank anything…

Well…they didn’t pull aggro, but often blocked a corridor, etc with primals and took it in the face, is what I meant.

Woohoo. Hopefully that patch comes out before I get there.

In light of the recent changes and potential future changes, the main build has been changed. It now does not have double Birbs, but instead 7 Permanent pets + Primal Spirit with a 5 Sec CD. Also, for the Fluffy lovers, Chillmane is back :smiley:

Downside is that it is not the fastest build, given the focus on making the pets as tanky as possible. Also that Callagadra nerf won’t be here for some time.

As for the Double Birb build, it is still there in my second post. So for those of you who want to stick with that, feel free.

:smiley:

Hopefully :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m new and I’ve been following the budget version… So did I just waste 20+ hours leveling (I’m slow I know) this character to Ultimate? Just hit level 80 and reached AoM content.

I was so excited to continue playing today and now I have a sinking feeling that I’m gonna have to re-roll into another character. I mean, It’s not like I had all the gear or anything, I was just confident in pushing this build because of its tried and true success with end game content.

No need to re-roll.

All this talk of nerfs only come into picture when you are doing SuperBosses or the Higher Levels of Shattered Realms.

Nothing Changes for the Budget Version. And From there you now have 2 choices, 2 different paths you can take -

1. Fluffy’s Vengeance build which is completely untouched by the nerfs and is going to get buffed soon.

2. Birds of Bysmiel build that is still strong, but not as easy to play as before.

Also, a general reminder to everyone:
No matter what changes they bring to pets in the future, I will always have a Viable Conjurer waiting for you guys. That is a Promise! :smiley:

That is very good to hear!! I’m still learning so it’s hard for me to judge the extent of nerfs in this game. I will carry on with Fluffy’s Vengeance as my goal :cool:

Oh, and thanks for the awesome beginners section, it helped a bunch!

Np, and glad to help :smiley:

well build was fun while it lasted for 2 weeks. RIP double birbs :undecided:

Also i suspect Zantai is a Petcist

Is there some info about the buffs?

Fluffy’s Vengeance tears through both Crucible and Shattered Realms btw :smiley: (OP has been updated)

It is a bit slow, but it works!

Amen!

Well, by Buff what I meant was that the only real threat to that build; The SuperBoss known as Callagadra, Scion of Sands is getting nerfed. So it is kind of an indirect buff.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showpost.php?p=725878&postcount=5

Damn.
Wasted nearly 15+ hours leveling up and farming.
One should learn to not touch shit that looks fun in this game.