The Fluffy Squishy - Pet Conjurer - SR 170 version :3

Hi @Maya, I’m quite close to find/craft all the pieces required for the bird build, I saw that you don’t use primal spirit, I was wondering, if I can get a constant uptime of the cat, how would it compare dps wise to 2 birds?.

In other words, is there a build that centers on having a super murderous kitty and all the buffs tailored towards him?, as your main source of damage?.

Let me Present to you, my fastest Callagadra killing Pet build: Sanguine Lupus - Pet Conjurer

Murder Kitty is included, with 0 cd image

I suppose you could also make it with Ishtak devo setup and Elemental instead of bleed, if that is what you prefer.

Alrighty Maya!

Thanks again for your incredible pet builds, just making sure what the best build is overall for everything - is it the build with the green pants - as about to sort out now and get going lol. Pet builds are some of my fave play styles in this game, so your builds have been really appreciated and eternally grateful! Cheers Bazza.

1 Like

Yup, the one with the green pants. It is called the Lazy Birb for a reason :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ahh of course sorry mate, me being daft as always lol. Just I now find crucible 150/170 harder than it used to be lol - probably just me!! Need practice, also same for your cabalist - overall best build for that!? Thanks so much for the quick reply - :slight_smile:

1 Like

For Cabalist, this one: Will O Wisp - Pet Cabalist

1 Like

Thanks again mate!!! I’ll crack on and try and solo cruci lol! :wink:

1 Like

Finally, after 300 hours in game I completed the Birds of Bysmiel build.
Thank you for the build and the beginners guide!

But I have a problem now, I tried to kill Callagadra on ELITE with this build and failed miserably. She just eats all my pets in seconds, and gradually depletes all my constitution points, and then kills when I can’t restore health anymore.
I’m not sure what can I do to kill her? Potions will probably not help, since on Elite all resistances are already overcapped…

• Forget about constitution. That won’t help.
  • Pets will die, no way around that.
  • Learn her patterns.
  • Avoid her big Tornadoes & Sands.
  • Spam everything once they come off of CD & Keep resummoning Pets.
  • Run like a Headless Chicken and don’t stop till she dies.

That is pretty much it

1 Like

Thank you for suggestions, I will certainly try again!

1 Like

Added a small how to level section in the second post of the thread since my guide features Solo mastery leveling options and that can cause some confusion regarding how to level it up when you have 2 Masteries at your disposal.

2 Likes

Damn, this works great! Reached end of Normal with NO deaths to my name - a miracle. :smile: Even did Ancient Grove with no problems.

Build atm
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/8NKOPqWN

1 Like

Love ur build. Just 1 question, why not take widow in the devotion? most of our damage are from lightning anyway. Tks

Reason is mostly due to the fact that I don’t like the Widow Proc. If it was instant and didn’t have an activation time, then sure. But when fighting Superbosses like Callagadra, trying to get it to step on your mines is more trouble than it is worth.

On the Lazy version, I won’t be able to take it even if I wanted to. No free devotion points and the other stuff are too important to give up.

Just about finished FG on Elite having gone there from end of Act 1. Two deaths, both my fault for not paying attention to what was going on. Here’s the pets taking down the Messenger.

Where I’m at so far.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/Q2zDexkZ

1 Like

Why u no have shoulders image

Also 28/16 Briarthorn :stuck_out_tongue:

No idea, they’re there ingame. Rhowari Shoulderguards with a Silk Swatch.

Yeah, I haven’t adjusted the skill points for your L70 set up yet. I’ve been getting Possession up to 10 first.

1 Like

Okay, i think i get it. Just one more thing, what is the best devotion to bind on pet in your opinion? For example : flame torrent on skeleton? I haven’t play grimdawn for years and i see that flame torrent have 0.5cd atm, does it still at good at before?

I never thought i would play an Petbuild, but then i got bored and this happend: DW-Pet-Dot-Warlock

Had a lot of fun in maincampaign, wouldn´t suggest it for SR or Crucible, but didn´t tried it.

edit: damn, this is a Pet-Conjurer thread, i´m a totally noob regarding petbuilds…