The Fluffy Squishy - Pet Conjurer - SR 170 version :3

Build is definitely still valid. Crate kill time for me was about a min longer.

Thanks so much for the build Maya :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Glad to hear it and ty for testing Crate for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, welcome to the forums :blush:

Hi Maya, I don’t have the Bysmiel set unfortunately. Is it possible to go for the full beastcaller set and use Bloodsworn signet rings instead?

Yes, but in that case, go for this instead: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/JVlmR6bZ
Affixes can be pet related (Briarthorn preferred) or defensive oriented for the player (resistances and such)

You can also take Murmur for additional cold RR inplace of Typhos if needed.

Hi, thanks for this guide, this build looks really fun! Im anew player but arpg veteran, is this a good build to start fresh? if not, is there any other pet build that is good for a fresh start? i ask this because idk if this build can farm this items or not with only rares/epic items

Let me drop this here: The Carnival - A Guide to Pets

1 Like

amazing guide, thank you so much! the begginer builds use only deterministic drop/buy items, a really great build

1 Like

Glad to hear that it is helpful :blush:

1 Like

Tried the build (HC) and it seems pretty nice & safe . i just cant figure out if im supposed to send the pets far away from me to kill everything or stick close to them for the auras :smiley: that’s prolly just my inexperience tho. This is also the first pet-build i tried.

1 Like

Keep them in Aggressive stance (click on their portraits on top left and you need to do it every time you restart the game). The aura radius is big enough to not have to worry about it. Think it covers the entire screen tbh, or nearly enough.

1 Like

Cross posting from this thread: GrimSheet: Endgame Build Table - ETE edition [v1.20]

1 Like

Hi.
Very nice build. I have right now 42 lvl and really enjoy the game. I’m rather noob so wondering if you can share with me the end game build based on factions items, please?

Apologies if this is somewhere in this forum but searching for specific information here is not that simple for me.

Thanks

Welcome to the forums, the budget setups have been bundled with my guide here :stuck_out_tongue:

The Carnival - A Guide to Pets (2nd post of this thread has the link to the guide also)

But the GT link itself to the budget conjurer: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4ZDvk8Y2

1 Like

Wow. I’m impressed how quickly you’ve responded. I was not expecting this.

1 Like

2 Likes

Anyway . For now I’m following your 10-90 guide from [Feb '19] so I trust its still valid.

Yup, while there were numerous patches since then, the items, skills and devotions used here were mostly left untouched, so you are good to go :+1:

1 Like

last question regarding factions
Outcast, Barrowholm (even if I dont like them) , Death’s Vigil and worshipper of Lady Bysmiel?
Ps. English is not my first language so I hope I’ve not mixed something.

2 Likes

Barrowholm has very good pet stuff so they you wanna go with, same with Bysmiel :slight_smile:

you do not like scorv?! :scorv:

1 Like

With Factions, only Barrowholm is really necessary. The rest are all upto you.

Bysmiel’s is what we need the most. But you can pick any of the 3 without getting locked out of the other 2 Witch God Factions.

2 Likes