The Fluffy Squishy - Pet Conjurer - SR 170 version :3

In game it says 26/16, not sure why it says 30/16 on Grimtools. shrug

Ingame, it only displays upto the hardcap, which is 10 more than the max without items (16/16 without items and 26/16 being the hardcap for Familiars for eg).

However, GrimTools shows this. If you try to refund points from the skill, you will see that you can refund upto 4 times and get 4 skill points while the number still stays at 26/16.

Why the devs did not think to add it to the ingame UI? I have no idea :woman_shrugging:

I stand corrected :smile:

Mythical Wildshorn Leggings and Eldritch Mirror component collected, 4 hours in and 7 manticore eye’s left. Getting closer and closer.

1 Like

@Maya, when should I swap from the leveling devotion build to the endgame devotion build? I just ran the Crucible for the first time and made it to wave 170 before getting overwhelmed (Conjurer is level 79).

1 Like

Only after getting all the items. Because the only reason for the devotion change is to make Callagadra/Crate fight a bit easier (more tankiness at the cost of damage).

Infact, even after getting all the items, you can still keep the leveling devotions if you prefer, as they were originally used in the endgame build as well.

1 Like

Almost L94 now, should I have purchased all my Writs or should I be getting the Mandates? Not sure what the difference is.

1 Like

Writs are soulbound (can’t be given to alts) and should be purchased as soon as you hit honored, as they give you +50% bonus rep towards getting revered. Mandates are not soulbound and are only available once you’ve maxed out the rep with a faction (revered) and are used to boost rep gain on future characters. If you’ve hit revered without purchasing the Writ, don’t bother, as it won’t do anything for you.

1 Like

got it, thank you, only writ i cant seem to make any progress on is Barrowholm killing the Ch’thonians. I cant find any to kill :slight_smile:

heh, I cant find anymore quests. where do ya go at L94? and how do ya know when ya win the game?

1 Like

My go-to place is Bastion of Chaos, north of the Necropolis. When I was going through on Normal, I just did the first non-key area a few times to get to honored. Outside of Act 4, there aren’t very many Chthonians, sadly.

1 Like

hmmm, I am killing everything in BofC and not getting any credit or Rep exp for anything. What am I missing?

1 Like

How high a level are you? If you’re too high (10 or above) from monsters then you won’t get much rep from them.

1 Like

yea more than 10 levels at this point but I am not getting any rep at all. Not sure where to go at this point. L94, I guess I can start farming for gear? but where?

1 Like

Wherever you feel like going. Other rogue dungeons, Crucible or Shattered Realm. Or just continue to play the main campaign.

1 Like

@Fnak, If you want to farm rep in BoC at level 94, you’ll have to do it on Ultimate difficulty.

1 Like

@Maya The build went from being a bit stale and boring to exploding out the gates after your help and my insane luck. Decided to try something, just for fun and this is the result:

I’m still missing some pieces, jewellery and belt and even with resistances being on the low side for a few of them it gets the job done. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V0xEPaV

I owe it all to your expertise and guidance, I am eternally grateful :slight_smile:

1 Like

ah ok TYVM

1 Like

The problem is I can’t find any more quests or know where the main campaign went to.

Hmm, Do I need to go through the entire map again on Ultimate just to get back to the latter areas and farm for my end gear?

1 Like

Well, you have a couple of quests outstanding; and one of those will lead you to other quests to do.

1 Like

Btw, until you find the Bysmiel Trinkets set, you can go with a Briarthorn build if you prefer. For eg, something like: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/DV9B8gLZ

That should net you higher DPS, especially if you can find affixes on the Weapon/Amulet/Off-Hand to get your Briarthorns to 26/16.

1 Like

Just picked up a lvl 68 beastcaller chest piece last night. Put me at 26/16 Briarthorn. Looking forward to maybe finding another piece during my Elite campaign run.

1 Like