The Rawr Fiend - Pet Oppressor

Which Secret Boss?

I could tell you which but that’s a secret

1 Like

Crate entertainer

Yeah, that one is not happening with a BlightFiend build…

Maybe if someone is crazy good at piloting. But otherwise, all that AoE will just end up spawning a hell alot of Crates that will end up 1 shotting you.

Dam this is my first 100 and i wanted to get the lvl 1 items for a new toon before i make one >.<
:disappointed_relieved:

Level 100 is not that hard in Grim Dawn :stuck_out_tongue:

Only 4 of my builds have managed to successfully kill Crate Boss.

Out of those 4, only Fluffy Squishy (Double Familiar Conjurer) is reliable enough if you want to farm for the Amulet.

Thank you much

1 Like

Hey I’m loving the build but I don’t see where your getting the green purple and red affinities for the devotions on the build… am I just missing something super obvious?

Completion bonuses.

Shepherd’s Crook gives 5 Purple. You put 1 pt in Purple Crossroads, Get Shepherd’s and then remove the purple crossroad for eg.

Green is provided by Murmur + Scholar’s Light.

Red is provided by Murmur + Staff of Rattosh.

Ah, just shows what I newbi I am to this game, didn’t realize you could do that

1 Like

Whats the best way to get to Murmur?

1 Blue, Eel, 1 Green, Raven, 1 Red, Jackal > Murmur

I’m going to try my own spin at this:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/eVLanPGZ

Yeah, yeah, it has greens, but I want to see how good permanent Call of the Grave is. 32% CDR, alongside the Death Pendant modifier and the Serpent modifier is just… enough to get you permanent uptime.

I’m shamelessly stealing your devotion set-up, by the way, except I eschewed Solemn Tower and the 2 nodes in Obelisk for Panther and the 3 nodes of Giant’s Blood.

It will take a while to set it up and test it, so I’m posting it for easy access.

1 Like

Definitely curious to see the results :blush:

Hi hi, thanks for the build. I am testing it at the moment and do not have all the items nor the set. Whats the best way to play the build if you dont have access to all the high end legendaries? Also, is the build up to date and playable?

This is my current setup: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62aAyoD2.

Best regards

1 Like

Try to get items with Pet bonuses on them. Faction items also work.

The build is up to date :+1:

Hey , I am kinda new to the game i like the idea of this build a lot , but why not max The (Guardians) ?
i know it scales with player bounce but u’r wearing stuff with Acid dmg already right ? so why not make the most out of it as well and just relay on one pet

1 Like

+1000% acid damage is shit. The pet scaling pets deals way more damage than guardians so would not be worth removing skill points from them in favor for guardians

1 Like