The Steam Awards 2019 - We can vote for Grim Dawn

Then do what you want @LightningYu. If you want to be petty for the sake of being petty, have at it. Has nothing to do with “fanboyism” and everything to do with knowing the facts as they truly are so a person can make a more informed decision.

You got me fucked up with some other fanboy. The ones incapable of original thought and being unable to process the whole story.

Funny, i could swear you were one of the first one trash people here if they come with that “FACTS” nonsense when they critisize GD, but now truly being a hypocrite about it and using that stupid argument for yourself…

Fact is THQ Nordic picked up Titan Quest and delievered Updates so many years after the Game was released, which normally other Companys wouldn’t do. The Milking stuff however is your mere opinion. Nothing more and nothing less.

Feel free to point out where I’ve been a hypocrite. I imagine I’ll be waiting a good while for that.

Take it to PM’s, you lovebirds.

3 Likes

Interesting articles… hmm LightningYu has a point, they could easily make shitty TQ2, instead we got updates and dlcs.

Yeah, I have voted for them already.

Regardless of the up and down of this “balancing” patch, they deserved my vote and I hope Grim Dawn win… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Indeed… a “Labor of Love” award belongs to an ORIGINAL developer as far as I’m concerned. Seems that Yu missed that point. I don’t hate them for keeping things going… but they don’t deserve credit for someone else’s work. Most TQ fans don’t love TQ because of Ragnarok or Atlantis… they love it for TQ:IT, they love it for all the years it was dead and it was the modding community keeping the game alive.

Not that my vote counts but sure, there you go:

2 Likes

It’s between Terraria and Grim Dawn for me. This year, Crate gets it. :heart_eyes:

GD will never win polls like these… our numbers arent just enough thanks to Crate’s marketing budget.

You’re not a very good paladin at all, are you? Your lack of faith is abysmal!

strips the Paladin title from el critico’s undeserving body

That’s not the point, it’s about making some noise, it’s something easy anyone can do in a minute.

who are we up against? If its some indie game too, then we could maybe have a chance to win. I hope I am proven wrong and GD wins in the end

It’s an open pool, anyone can name any game.

Are you a paladin, el critico, or are you some lowly, sniveling peasant?! Your faith is supposed to be unwavering. That is the literal definition of a paladin.

I gave up. Im no longer a paladin!!!. Call me lowly peasant if you will. I shall live true to my name and be part of the cult of heretics and apostates. :smiling_imp:

tenoewrwrr

The treachery! Blasphemer!

I’m torn between stardew valley and grim dawn, tbh. Pretty similar situations really. GD released a huge update last week, Stardew valley released a huge update yesterday. Lots of new content for both games and both updates are free. In both games people bug only one guy, Zantai here and ConcernedApe for SV, while GD has a real team and SV is literally being developed by one guy (tho I heard he recently got one more person to help). GD is a bigger game tho so even as a team there should be similar workloads on both games. I love both games too so I don’t really know what to choose

I know we’re all GD fans here and you’ll all say GD :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

WE FOUND A WITCH!

I’m kinda tired to hear “nice try but GD won’t win cuz there’s too few of us”. Jeez, there’s no sense in voting for plausible winner just to be in “winner team”. Who the heck care anyway, there’s no catch, no prize, no free stuff, nothing except dubious bragging rights. Voting with your heart, that’s the way you probably should, and to be honest with yourself.
As long as I like Stardew Valley, I think it has enough of attention in the past year(s), so I’ll pass it (this year).
And when it comes to PoE, I admit it’s a great game but don’t forget that they have to push a new content to keep people “investing” or else (so it’s like “labor of love… and fear”), while Crate just sold the game, and in fact doesn’t need to add stuff after a few bugfix patches… heck, some AAA devs didn’t even bothered even with that (hello, Bethsy).
So Crate and GD won this year already, at least for me.

3 Likes