Inanna- Pet Ritualist

Foreword:

Do you like Bombs?
Do you like Ghosts?
Do you like Vitality Bombs though?..

• [Pet] [1.1.9.8] (g3) (sr+) Inanna- Pet Ritualist (Maya)

• Damage: Pets
    • Active Skills: Summon Blight Fiend, Reap Spirit, Bone Harvest, Call of the Grave, Devouring Swarm, Wendigo Totem
    • Passive Skills: Spectral Binding, Primal Bond, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Presence of Might (x2)
    • WPS Skills: none

GrimTools Link: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/DV9a6PQV

Callagadra, The Scion of Sands: https://i.imgur.com/1q4T75d.jpg
Took almost 7 mins. No potions/consumables used. Easy fight since Pets can’t die :rofl:

Crate of Entertainment: https://i.imgur.com/bVZwx1v.jpg
Took around 1 minute. No potions/consumables used except for Tonic of Mending. Pretty easy.

Shattered Realms, 90: https://i.imgur.com/WwdQu1e.jpg
No Potions/Consumables/Shrines used except for Tonic of Mending. Do 75-76 for farming.

Crucible 150-170, with 4 Blessings + 4 Lvl-1 StormCaller Beacons: https://i.imgur.com/Iw0LOGH.jpg
Build isn’t tailored for Crucible, so the low clear speed is to be expected. No potions/consumables used.

Devotion Order for anyone wondering:

• Purple > Shepherd’s Crook >
  • Yellow > Dryad > Red > Jackal >
  • Typhos > Remove Purple >
  • Blue > Eel > Staff of Rattosh >
  • Remove Jackal > Tortoise > Sailor’s Guide >
  • Ulo the Keeper of the Waters > Ishtak >
  • Tree of Life (4 points for Healing Rain) >
  • Crab (3 points for Arcane Barrier)

7 Likes

A short Guide to Pets:

2 Likes

Reserbirbs

Got enough Reserbirbs now

SR testing done. The thing decimates every enemy in the path and with 3k DA + 20k HP + Pets, survivability is not an issue. Had Pets crit for 300k with all buffs and procs up O_O

Crucible done. Everything just melts. I honestly didn’t expect this…

YES! I’ve been hoping you’d do a Ritualist :smiley:

I know you dislike having more things to press, but do you think it’s worth taking some points out of Mogdrogen’s pact to get Soul Harvest?

Don’t think it will do any good since we aren’t exactly focusing on Vitality damage and already have +1750% total dmg. On the other hand, it will generate more aggro and yes, is one more skill to manage :yum:

Also yugol rings do convert 66% physical dmg to acid. So the flat dmg from Mog’s pact does see some use. We also have 53 Phy RR, so the unconverted Physical dmg is also useful since most enemies don’t have much Phy res.

Plus ofcourse the Health and Mana regen for the player.

1 Like

You mention pet surviveability is fine, just curious on how? I would imagine with the resists as low as they are that they would just melt. (personally hate resummoning)

I meant the player’s survivability. Our main source of damage is blightfiends and they have 3 sec CD, so pet dying is not a problem as we are using them like spells anyway. Reap Spirit ghosts are also immortal and the same applies to Spiders.

That leaves us with Eldritch talon and Briarthorn. They will die against some stuff, but that is not a problem. You can change their stance to defensive if needed.

Fair point, I honestly didn’t realize that blights got down to that low of a CD with the setup. That alone would make them dying a non issue. Thanks Maya! Love the work you and the other active build creators do. Your Wil’o wisp build, and ubers bleed conjurer have been my favorite 2 builds so far.

:blush:

/4char

got another question Maya! After playing around with stuff and looking at other variations. I see most people take Murmur, why not Manticore? Does it have something to do with the proc itself?

Manticore provides flat RR, ie, “X Reduced target’s resistances”.
Ghol’s Set bonus provides the same to Mogdrogen’s Pact.

Flat RR doesn’t stack with each other and only the highest one is chosen. So, taking manticore when you have the complete Ghol’s Set is redundant.

Murmur on the other hand, provides “-% RR”, which both stacks with other sources of “-% RR” and with flat RR like the one provided by Ghol’s Set bonus.

That is the major reason here.

oh wow. I did not know that they didn’t stack, makes perfect sense then! Excited to try something like this out. Circlet is like one of the few recipes i still havent found yet though. So it’s a night of grinding SR :slight_smile:

:green_heart:

May Lady Fortune bless you.

Some small changes to the build because I felt that the Fire and Lightning res overcap was too low for comfort. Lost a bit of Aether + Chaos res in the process, however. Augments can be changed according to your needs and preference.

More importantly, also got a teeny tiny bit of extra DA.

GT link updated.

EDIT: Callagadra falls, killed by the sheer power of Flatulence. Never underestimate the Fart Fiends, lesson learned.

Crate of Entertainment, is a no go. We have too much AoE and Crates overwhelm you before you can kill the boss.

Ravager done. Was extremely easy.

Made some changes to the devotion setup of the Budget build. Should do more dmg this way.

So, for what it’s worth I thought I would mention my SR experiences after leveling up the build earlier this weekend. This was done in SR 65 as I mostly farm it now over 75 as I reroll a lot. The build is extremely fun, in an almost non summoner/summoner playstyle. By this I mean you mash pet buttons almost as much as a spellcaster :slight_smile: . Something I was running into on some boss combos/nemesis. I was losing pets so fast that my dps wasn’t able to stabilize. I played around with a couple setups/augment changes for pet resists after using the updated GT Maya posted with the briar/blight conversion MI weapon, since I dont have the recipe. This is what I ended up with by the end of the night https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2mPxqmN . The original GT with an afternoon of playing topped out around 1.2m pet dps. The one linked ended just shy of a mil but with a bit less testing as I had to log for the night. I’m going to keep playing around with it, and mind you I don’t have optimal crafting bonuses unfortunately (CBA to farm that much as well as rerolls).

Sorry for the wall, curious to see what others may have tried. I didn’t end up missing the 150ish DA TBH, since other pet builds I’ve played never passed 2.9k.

Aye it is a pretty fun build and different from the normal “sit back and watch your pets do stuff” playstyle. Also a well rolled Scorpius Pummeler will indeed make a great choice for weapon and was kind of my initial consideration. But in the end I chose to avoid it so that I can go with the (g3) tag for Build Compendium Submission.

Also, glad to hear that you are enjoying it :blush:

Build has been updated to include Tortoise devotion for extra tankiness :blush:

Is summon Primal Spirit useless for this build ?

BeardedMagician did you do anymore testing on the two setups? I have both weapons and am not sure which will give more dps.

Also which is probably stronger Bysmeils Domination or Mogrdrogen’s Ardor ?

Thanks!