Inanna- Pet Ritualist

Oh sorry!
I thought it had another patch after it.
But to level on casual difficulty, without doing crucible is still ok?
Got zero experience and seems some builds requires specific gears, and didnt know if for this one it was mandatory

1 Like

The current patch is 1.1.8.1 the build in the first post is for 1.1.8.0

You can not really separate a build from its items, especially these end game builds that are posted here. What you are after is some beginner friendly starter build, check this out The Carnival - A Guide to Pets there is much information in that guide which covers pet builds for beginners. In particular, you wanna aim for a build that relies on faction items, guaranteed drops, and monster infrequent items firs.

1 Like

Wow!
Didnt saw that! Thanks!

2 Likes

I can really recommend conjurer, they can make really fun and flashy pet builds :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea thats what it seemsā€¦ but I already have a bloody pox conjuror build.
And I have a level 20 necroā€¦
Is it possible to respec your first class?

1 Like

You cannot change masteries (classes) after choosing them. Not from within the game anyways. You can use 3rd party tools like GDStash to do so if you wish.

But Necro is fine. However, I would recommend going for Will O Wisp - Pet Cabalist or Ishtar - Pet Ritualist as Endgame options instead.

Also, welcome ot the forums :blush:

1 Like

Level 20 is like 40 min gameplay :wink:

1 Like

Thanks a lot!
Think ill redo a character.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hii Maya,

Its been awhile since I have played this game. A lot has change since then. I was playing various of your pets builds in that time and I quite enjoyed it.

Anyway I getting back into the game again and this pet witch doctor build of yours look amazing. Just wondering due to this one change ā€œMythical Circlet of the Great Serpent: removed Cooldown Reduction modifier for Summon Blight Fiend and increased its Acid damage modifier to 45ā€, does it effect the build that heavily?? because from the unstable anomaly node the cooldown reduced to 8s while the uptime of fiend is still 12s. I only base this on the skill node description, I havent play the build so my logic may not be right

1 Like

Yeah, builds needs looking into before I can safely suggest it to others.

For the time being, consider it out of date and in need of updating.

But even if I update it (if, because I really hate that Circlet nerf), it would no longer be a Unstable Anomaly build since that does not seem to be worth it anymore.

That aside, welcome back :blush:

Hey,

Thanks for the lighting quick reply!

You recall what was the cooldown reduction before the nerf? The unstable anomaly will let you summon up to 3 fiends right? so now with 8s cooldown and 12s uptime you wonā€™t be able to summon up to cap of 3 anyway I think. Sorry if my logic is flawed haha so much has change since I last played lol.

Previously you could reduce it to 3 seconds. So 4x Blightfiends on the field at once.

It was however considered overpowered since they had so much AoE and were good in SR. So, that CDR was changed to a medal which you canā€™t use alongside Gholā€™s, making the current maximum 3 if not using Ghol set.

this composition is really fun, I donā€™t have all the items and Iā€™m far from that goal but I had fun playing like this <3

1 Like

This build is BS unless Iā€™m missing something here. There seems to be 21 skill points unaccounted for, and Iā€™ve done the math over and over and still get the same answer. So unless you can tell me where you are getting these numbers, or how the calculator is displaying them, despite the fact that there are only 67 total skill points on your gear, Iā€™m considering this a false post. In counting the skill tree, and then counting your +skills from gear, there are 21 points more in the tree than possible. Explain.

Your Math skills suck.

There, explained.

In GrimTools links, you canā€™t have more skill/devotion points than legitimately possible ingame, so there isnā€™t anything unaccounted for.

1 Like

ā€¦
*Clicks grimtool link.
*manually removes all skills from all slots to see the total usedā€¦

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lV7OzdJV

ā€¦ It took me literally 38 seconds to figure out that Mayaā€™s build is legit (not that I ever doubted, mind you) I donā€™t know what convoluted maths you did, but itā€™s definitely not working out.

Have you counted gear that gives +1 to all skills ?

1 Like

38 seconds, BS again. However, I still come up with the same damn 21 points. So wtf kind of math is going on here? I must be missing something, but instead of calling me an idiot Iā€™d like to know where the hell Iā€™m going wrong. I added up all of the skill points in the tree, plus the base class points (50 each) and come up with 336 points. Subtract the allotted 248 and I get 88. Then, subtract the 67 points on the gear, and I get 21 leftover points. Regardless, I canā€™t even duplicate this build on the calculator myself. So again I ask for an explanation.

Have you checked my link ?
I just right-clicked on all the skills to remove skill points.
How long do you think it takes to click a mouse 148 times ?

EDIT: Just to be completely transparent, I did it again but I timed myself with a stopwatch this time:
49 seconds. Still quick enough for my point to standā€¦

Then you shouldnā€™t start that conversation by calling others liars.

1 Like

I come up to 88 points on the gear, not 67

3 on the weapon, 8 on rings (4 on each), 3 on the amulet, 13 on the hat, 17 on the shield, 2 in the shoulders, 4 in the gloves, 9 in the boots, 3 on the medal, 9 on the belt, 5 on the pants, 6 on the armor and 6 points for having a full set.

So cross-reference this with your total, see what you missed.

1 Like

I went through the items too and also came up with 88 on them, not 67, though you were slightly wrong @DeputyChuck on what was from each.

3 on the weapon, 6 on rings (3 on each), 5 on the amulet, 13 on the hat, 17 on the shield, 2 in the shoulders, 4 in the gloves, 9 in the boots, 3 on the medal, 9 on the belt, 5 on the pants, 6 on the armor and 6 points for having a full set.

1 Like