Thinking of actually reviving my last HC char because this is actually pissing me off insanely

Then it runs into Alexander and is toasted :eek:

Elite range mobs still a pain in the ass.

And then Alexander meets your Cap’n America shield. Right in the face.

Let’s not forget your gap closer either.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yea I also miss the option to revert back to SC after your character has died in HC, you loose the “prestige status” of a HC player lol and cannot complete those achievements, but you are not so severely punished by loosing a char that you’ve invested countless hours in. Although after playing a different char I actually figured out that I was getting extremely bored by that last character so HC is sometimes not a bad thing, perhaps sometimes it’s even better to loose a lvl 100 character when you got bored of him/her already.

I’m kinda ok right now, started playing a demo/to be saboteur and I’m already fine by now. Guess I’ve learned the hard way, learned that reflect reduction is pretty much mandatory on each and every IT build, especially with the Octavius set.

I actually figured out yesterday after some testing (with that dummy revived character that was only good for some testing after death lol) that reflect mobs actually “lower” their reflect aura (those spikes) after a certain ammount of time. So I guess it’s similar to rashalga with her red aura, zantarin with his shotgun, etc. You gotta watch them closely, the biggest mistake (like with Zantarin) is to charge recklessly right away when he appears - a recipe for a pretty much certain death, unless you get lucky and he doesn’t even “unload” his bs (he also does that sometimes but wouldn’t rely on it).

Can someone confirm that? If your wait like a second or so they loose their aura, is that correct?

And also, it is wise to never ever use nukes and fast movement skills (blitz, SS) on those types of enemies, but I guess that’s pretty logical by now.
I’m thinking if 15% reflected reduction would be enough on my next build, perhaps I’m getting some more from equipment down the road, but this is from devotion and my roadmap hardly allows for more.

I can confirm the observation about reflect. :slight_smile:

It must be nasty on your bleed builds :smile:. About op topic : Don’t do it hc victims have to rest in piece. My group of dead wannabee heroes wouldn’t approve such a cheating resurrection!

And also another lesson learned, whenever playing HC co-op never attack those reflectors and let other players deal with them. Like I said I almost certainly wouldn’t of died if those guys wouldn’t clear the screen of enemies for me to leech off.

my game froze and when it unfroze i was dead kinda fucking pissy

As a hc player (i recently deleted my 13 sc chars ) i can understand the feeling. But be warned if you do revive you dead guy 2 things might happen : 1 you feel guilty and kill him anyway (that’s what happened to me) 2 you start reviving your chars everytime they die and then your hc become sc, losing its unique “thrill”.
What is dead has to stay dead, that’s what Frankenstein tried to teach us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Play Trauma they said. It doesnt go through armor, no one has physical resists high enough, it makes a whole lotta damage they said.

What wasnt mentioned is that as soon as you hit port valbury or beyond - where people have a simple mirror of ereoctes, you are DEAD. No matter what you do. No matter if you have 20% or 30% reflect reduction, screw all that.
Trauma is no fun. No, its no fun…

What is dead may never die…

CORRECTION:

#WhatIsDeadMayNeverDie