[Tool] Blank level 85 & 100 characters

Since I don’t have 3 posts yet and I want to post my contribution I’ll do so after this post.

https://we.tl/t-fk8WNSd6Rl

Here’s my contribution a level 10 and level 50 blank. Nothing done quest wise, no classes chosen, no map revealed, I believe I gave each like 99 mil iron.

https://we.tl/t-nKAigh6xMp

Fully revealed map. Not too sure about all the secrets but the main areas are not only fully explored but also edge to edge of the entire world. Drop this in your Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save\main*_CHARACTER*\levels_world001.map and place in respective difficulty (Normal/Elite/Ultimate).

All links are either broken or the file corrupted

Welcome to the forum. :grinning:

They will be since the OP hasn’t been on the forum since 2016 and we’ve moved hosting platforms for the forum recently due to hacking attacks. Unless/until someone makes a new blank character it isn’t going to be possible to get one.

Thanks for the Information im kinda new to the forums

I’m not sure if you could make one yourself using GDStash which has a character editor. You’d need to ask in that thread and see what advice you can get about it.

You have to create the char in game, but once you have done that, you can change most of the interesting stuff about it.

Setting a new char to level 100 with the right amount of stat and skill points is as simple as entering the level 100, pressing return and saving the result.

1 Like

Does anyone know wich file is needed to reveal the hole map?

You need map.fow

1 Like

Here you are, Fresh lvl 100 blank: https://mega.nz/#!b5901Q5I!8WcbW-TMznKWFjY3koKsHJSGM5bJbTT8qAOBGkyY6cw

its pretty late tho, but how to use this? i already extract the data into the document>my games>gd etc. and already disabled the cloud save. theres no character on the menu. thanks before :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Did you disable cloud saving in both the Steam settings and the ingame Options menu?

yes, i already uncheck it in game too

Hm, may need updating to the latest version of the game. That link is nearly 2 years old now and a lots changed in the game since then.

it somehow worked after i copying my friends character lol. thanks anyway :slight_smile:

Weird, but good to hear. Enjoy!

1 Like

…anything to not say “GD Stash” eh… :smiley:
@mamba caught this one? hah…

Bah, just tried copying over the game progress stuff from 1 of my 99.9% quest completion builds and GD wouldn’t recognise the copied over stuff.

Anyway to copy over or edit quest progress? Because I looked in Defiler and I don’t see any map or quest stuff ;-;

It should work, copying everything from the folder except player.gdc.

I tried it twice, got the fog of war sorted, but copying over quests just reset all the intro quests in Devil’s Crossing I’d done >_<

At least going back to Elite and eating a Merit worked, now have all the bags and now also confirm the 4 skill points I had left are legit! Which are going to be used for Maiven’s Sphere, because my prototype build is glassy :stuck_out_tongue: