[Tool] GD Stash

Don’t do that, that also deletes your collected items

Can reproduce the issue and have it fixed on my end

Haven’t looked at it yet, not expecting it to affect GD Stash, is there something you are thinking of in particular? Haven’t really followed what is new in 1.2

Stash is breaking if you import the database for v1.2 it seems. devloek on the GD discord in mod-discussion channel said he’d imported the database, got a load of error messages although it seemed to work okay, but when he closed it he couldn’t reopen it again. Had to delete the gdstash db folder to get it to open properly and then got the error messages again.

GDStash crashes loading the new the DB like Volek posted. I don’t see anything about faction reputation in the change logs though.

Yes, as I wrote, I have a fix for that, was just wondering if you were expecting support for some new features on top of that.

Version 1.7.0 has been uploaded, it fixes the GD 1.2.0 beta import issue

2 Likes

thank you for the fix! The runeofhagarrad.dbr errors still persist but the launch lockup has been resolved :+1:t4:

These are warnings, the issue is not with GD Stash but with the .dbr records. You could argue the issue is that the tool even cares about them instead of identifying them as nonsense / placeholders, but it is not that smart :wink:

It will not affect the import at all, as they are not relevant data for GD (the game) and GD Stash considers these warnings, i.e. ignores the issue it encountered.

I might take a closer look at this once we get the next expansion. Chances are by then I need some actual changes, and at that time maybe I tell the tool to ignore these records instead of complaining about them (or they are gone again, they did not appear to exist before either).

1 Like

Can anyone else confirm that the “add crafting bonuses” option is gone in the current version?

Here are a few examples of craftable items not being able to pick a crafting bonus.

@mamba

can confirm, except relics still have it

1 Like

Version 1.7.1 uploaded

Fixes the completion bonus issue

3 Likes

that was a fast fix! :tada:

thank you very much! :clinking_glasses:

@mamba

when trying to import the data base I get this now.
can I just ignore this or…?!

No, these are errors, but I cannot see anything useful because the messages are cut off. Can you copy & paste the text?

I imported the DB with the recent versions without issue, which version are you using?

java.nio.MappedByteBuffer.position(I)Ljava/nio/MappedByteBuffer;
 java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.nio.MappedByteBuffer.position(I)Ljava/nio/MappedByteBuffer;
 	at org.gdstash.file.GDMappedByteBuffer.setPosition(GDMappedByteBuffer.java:85)
 	at org.gdstash.file.ARCDecompress.getFileParts(ARCDecompress.java:117)
 	at org.gdstash.file.ARCDecompress.readFileInfo(ARCDecompress.java:186)
 	at org.gdstash.file.ARCDecompress.decompressARCBuffer(ARCDecompress.java:552)
 	at org.gdstash.file.ARCDecompress.decompressARC(ARCDecompress.java:521)
 	at org.gdstash.file.ARCDecompress.decompress(ARCDecompress.java:509)
 	at org.gdstash.file.ARCList.decompress(ARCList.java:116)
 	at org.gdstash.ui.GDConfigPane$DBImportWorker.doInBackground(GDConfigPane.java:148)
 	at org.gdstash.ui.GDConfigPane$DBImportWorker.doInBackground(GDConfigPane.java:80)
 	at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(Unknown Source)
 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
 	at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(Unknown Source)
 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) 

Using the newest 1.7.1 version. @mamba

javax.swing.ImageIcon@7fc9bc29 java.nio.MappedByteBuffer.position(I)Ljava/nio/MappedByteBuffer;
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.nio.MappedByteBuffer.position(I)Ljava/nio/MappedByteBuffer;
at org.gdstash.ui.GDConfigPane$DBImportWorker.doInBackground(GDConfigPane.java:148)
at org.gdstash.ui.GDConfigPane$DBImportWorker.doInBackground(GDConfigPane.java:80)

javax.swing.ImageIcon@7fc9bc29 Extraction of C:\Spiele\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\gdx2\resources\Text_EN.arc failed
javax.swing.ImageIcon@7fc9bc29 java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.gdstash.file.ARCDecompress.extractFiles(ARCDecompress.java:638)
at org.gdstash.file.ARCDecompress.decompressARCBuffer(ARCDecompress.java:553)

javax.swing.ImageIcon@7fc9bc29 Extraction of C:\Spiele\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\gdx2\resources\Text_EN.arc failed
javax.swing.ImageIcon@7fc9bc29 java.nio.MappedByteBuffer.position(I)Ljava/nio/MappedByteBuffer;

javax.swing.ImageIcon@7fc9bc29 Extraction of C:\Spiele\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\gdx1\resources\Text_EN.arc failed

javax.swing.ImageIcon@7fc9bc29 Extraction of C:\Spiele\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\gdx1\resources\Text_EN.arc failed

javax.swing.ImageIcon@7fc9bc29 Extraction of C:\Spiele\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\resources\Text_EN.arc failed

javax.swing.ImageIcon@7fc9bc29 Extraction of C:\Spiele\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\resources\Text_EN.arc failed

Interesting, I do not get that error during import and none of my changes are related to it, but I did upgrade from Java 8 to 17 for the new version, 8 is getting long in the tooth and 17 is the current long term release. I suspect that this has something to do with it.

Can you switch to Java 17 and let me know if it works then? If you are on 17 or higher already, just let me know, no need for a switch then

Might go back to compiling with 8…. can upload a .jar here later today and you could see if that fixes it instead of switching to 17

1 Like

I had the same errors (Extraction of …\Text_EN.arc failed) and I used Java8. I updated to Java 20 and this solved the problem :slight_smile: Thanks for the tip, @mamba!

2 Likes

Installed latest java 20 as well and that seemed to indeed fix that problem! :tada:

Thanks for ur time and help! :+1:

The only thing poping up at the end now is the following:
(If that is of any help to you, thought I might as well add it):

javax.swing.ImageIcon@104c918d Table GD_SKILL, ID records/skills/itemskillsgdx1/skillmodifiers/upgradedgdx1/_itempetmodifier_blank.dbr references missing ID records/skills/playerclass07/pets/modifier_caster_d110_runeofhagarrad.dbr in table GD_SKILL
javax.swing.ImageIcon@104c918d Table GD_SKILL, ID records/skills/itemskillsgdx1/skillmodifiers/legendarygdx1/_itempetmodifier_blank.dbr references missing ID records/skills/playerclass07/pets/modifier_caster_d110_runeofhagarrad.dbr in table GD_SKILL
javax.swing.ImageIcon@104c918d Table GD_SKILL, ID records/skills/itemskillsgdx1/skillmodifiers/monsterinfrequents/_itempetmodifier_blank.dbr references missing ID records/skills/playerclass07/pets/modifier_caster_d110_runeofhagarrad.dbr in table GD_SKILL
javax.swing.ImageIcon@104c918d Table GD_SKILL, ID records/skills/itemskillsgdx1/skillmodifiers/upgradedgdx1/_itempetmodifier_blank.dbr references missing ID records/skills/playerclass07/pets/modifier_caster_d110_runeofhagarrad.dbr in table GD_SKILL
javax.swing.ImageIcon@104c918d Table GD_SKILL, ID records/skills/itemskillsgdx1/skillmodifiers/legendarygdx1/_itempetmodifier_blank.dbr references missing ID records/skills/playerclass07/pets/modifier_caster_d110_runeofhagarrad.dbr in table GD_SKILL
javax.swing.ImageIcon@104c918d Table GD_SKILL, ID records/skills/itemskillsgdx1/skillmodifiers/monsterinfrequents/_itempetmodifier_blank.dbr references missing ID records/skills/playerclass07/pets/modifier_caster_d110_runeofhagarrad.dbr in table GD_SKILL
javax.swing.ImageIcon@41e482d5 13,590 stash items updated successfully
javax.swing.ImageIcon@67aca550 Database imported

it seems to be a minor bug, since it doesnt prevent the function , but just want to report:
entries in modifier tab are doubled up to quadrupled

(java 17)