[Tool] GD Stash

can someone tell me how i can import database of dawn of mastery mod ? It always error. ty

Did you select the mod in the configuration window and save the settings before trying to import the database? And which version of the game are you playing? v1.1.9.8 or playtest v1.2? If 1.2 then I wouldn’t bother playing any mods until the patch is officially out the mod may need updates to it.

I have the same problem banana_peel has. I have a 92 level character that cannot be read, but a level 32 character that could be read. The 92 level character has all 6 tabs in the Item Transfer area; the level 32 had only 4 tabs. When I purchased the last 2 tabs, I suddenly could not access the level 32 character. Now both characters are inaccesible. I am using the latest PT’s update.

I mean, the item stash, not the item transfer stash.

Version 1.7.2 released, same as 1.7.1, but compiled with Java 8 again. Will stick with 8 for the foreseeable future…

2 Likes

guess they changed the format, will have to look into that…

4 Likes

if you still have the same issue, then you are not using Java 20 to run it.

Just released a new version compiled with Java 8 again, use that. Giving up on a newer Java version for now :wink:

you should get a bunch of warnings but no errors. You can ignore all warnings. If you actually do have an error message, I’d like to see which one

appreciate the work mamba :+1:

Downloaded from both sources and still receiving errors. Characters will not pull up. GD Defiler returns this error as it too will not open character files. Will this help?
asdgadg

sure and i got these error

that is error, not warning.

Will it still work with java 20 or do I need to move back to java 8 now?

I tried Java 17 and 8 and both worked, so hopefully 20 works as well

If the DB import does not fail, you should be good, that was the issue before

1 Like

Anything else I can try? This is after importing the database again and with your most recent uploads.

that has nothing to do with Java versions and everything with Crate having changed the file format. I will need to change GD Stash to support the new format, nothing you can do

Okay. Ty for the reply. I kept thinking there was something I was missing.

Version 1.7.3 released

Support for the Grim Dawn 1.2.0 beta save file format added

Hopefully that is it for a while :wink:

13 Likes

Doing gods work here mamba! :pray:
Thank you very much!!! :tada:

On another note:
The new version also works with Java 20 as FYI!

That did it. Greatly appreciate the work you put in sir.