[Tool] GD Stash

pretty sure that if you scrolled the scrollbar at the bottom to the right, you would see the vertical scrollar again, it did not disappear, it just is outside the part of the window displayed on the screen

Not sure why Shattered Affixes would get overly long, I am not showing all values, only a few, to limit the length, but I never used SA to check its descriptions

1 Like

Would it be possible to have a search feature in the drop down lists of prefixes/suffixes? Or the skills, it could be super useful

Well, I tried that and I still don’t see it.

1 Like

Regarding this issue, I had an idea a long time ago to swap the positions of these two functional modules.

Or swap these two pieces:

I prefer the latter. :blush: :blush:

i just lost years of GD saves after installin gdstash n turnin off cloud save…

you probably didn’t…

1 Like

that sounds impossible, for one they should still be in the cloud and for another there is a local copy. Chances are you have to move them to the local save dir however

EDIT: also see post above this one

1 Like

I come here for something related to character loss. I wanted to reroll into a new char, but turns out I never updated the cloud and silly me I thought my saved chars were the ones that I leveled to lvl 100 and did everything (or almost) up to FG expansion back in 2021…

Now the game treats me like I’ve nothing unlocked… and some build I wanted to test required some reputation items to some extent. Can I fix this somehow with this utility? Or am I SOL?

You can give yourself the items, you can increase your char’s reputation so they can buy them in game, you can give yourself the XP and gold you want. You can unlock the portals.

You cannot reveal the map or complete quests.

These affixes includes only skill modifiers.

hi is gdstash fully compatible with gd 1.2.0.0 ?

yes, it is

Downloaded today the newest version of GD Stash, and after all the settings, it does not work.Inventory cells are highlighted in red, and in the lists of my characters are not. Steam version

Then you did not specify your save directory correctly

P:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn
C:\Users\SNR\Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save (not use cloud save)

how could I have done anything wrong with this action. I have used GD Stash not for the first time, and I know how to make the settings

Doesn’t change what I said. If you had specified the correct directory, the shared stash would not be overlaid in red and your characters would be available. The tool is working correctly, this is not a bug but you specifying a directory with no files in it. It’s as simple as that…

Ok, what else can I try to do in this situation?
There is no other directory. Could the problem be caused by Java?

No idea, never had this situation outside of there not being any files in that directory. Also, if this were an issue in the tool, I would see a lot more complaints than just yours.

Assuming you are not using cloud save, the correct directory is Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save

If you actually do have the files in the directory, then I assume there is some kind of authorization / access issue. Not sure what would cause that however, a Java application should have full access however, just like a regular Windows application - but if it did, then you would not have that issue…

And the reason could be that I installed the game not in the Steam directory, but on a completely different disk?

That should not matter, the game dir and save dir are different anyway. All that matters is that the files (shared stash, chars) are in the save dir you specified - and that the tool can see / read them