[Tool] GD Stash

Honestly I’d be okay with them being smashed together for the search and just looking through the list by hand (to find the specific type I want), it’s not a very common stat on items anyways so it wouldn’t be too bad to do that.

2b

Is it normal for GD stash to not show classes involving expansions?
there also seems to be some items that are level 0 but when once transfered to the stash, it actually is level 40+.

I was using GD stash with the base game, then just got AoM yesterday.

You need to import the data again when you add an expansion (or update to a new GD version)

Sorry I’m not very good with the program, where do I do that? Is it on the Im/Export tab?

Yes, at the bottom of the page

Thank you, found it.

is there some bug* or something, i cant put waystones in stash… they just reset every time, i mean they disappear…

Did you save the stash before exiting the programme?

yup. i cant even craft them using stash.
i manged to manually add waystones to stash, otherwise it doesnt work which is kinda strange

Strange because I just crafted all the blueprints in GDStash, saved the stash and they’re ingame.

So they are shown in the inventory / shared stash but you do not see them once you store them in the tool ?

Or are you talking about crafting them and storing the result in the shared stash ?

Either one should work though, are you using cloud save ? that sometimes prefers to use the cloud data, undoing your changes, which would match the second case above

i have them saved on both hardcore and softcore. i tried to copy them to DB, but i cant craft or find them using stash.
only way to get waystones is if i manually change transfer file. i can see them in that case, but after i remove them from inventory i cant “reach/get” them using stash.
dont know how to proper explain this…

im not using cloud saves, and every other option in stash works good

edit:
also i noticed that with lastest version, stash doesnt work in realtime. i need to exit completely game and then it “refreshes” inventory. on 152a this works okay

not sure I understand this part. How are you manually changing the transfer files ? Once you remove them, why should you still see them in GDS ?

nothing has changed in that regard, you can have the game running in parallel. If you change the stash in game, you will need to reload it in the tool to see that change, same as it has always been,

since i started playing before stash was made, i made copies of transfer.gst file, so i made one with waystones…
basically i copy / paste transfer files, and thats the only way to reach waystones.

i cant create them in stash, they doesnt appear when i search for them…
about realtime showing, if you change items in transfer window you dont need to relog. you need to relog if you change in your characters inventory… at least thats how works on mine version

sounds like your search parameters are wrong…

They are under Quest Items

yes that was the case i did select “all items” option but i needed to check quest items manually. thanks :slight_smile:

Hello I just installed your wonderful program last night
It loads fine but it will not load my save characters
I do not have steam saves enabled.
And get no errors when pointing to Documents\My Games\GrimDawn\save\main
but nothing shows up on the character select screen.
Any help would be great I just need to change me faction rep.

Did you select a char from the drop down list ? Does that list contain chars ?

If not, your save files are in a different location. Check that cloud save is off in both Steam and within the game settings

Hello thank you for your reply.
Cloud saves are definitely disabled.
When i set the save directory to c:\Documents\mygames\grimdawn\save\main
I have no toons in the drop down menu but get no errors slecting this path.
If i go up a step to c:\Documents\mygames\grimdawn\save I get errors but my toon are there and it seems to work ok so far.
Which is great thank you.

the right dir is save, not sure what messages you get (there should not be any, at least not concerning the dir)

1 Like