[Tool] GD Stash

As I said, the only reason is that the exact same item is already in the db, including affixes, seed, etc.

It’s possible you copied a page over at some point and not realized it. I have done that by accident before, and then you will get the same error that you are getting now. That’s pretty much the only way the exact items would be in the database already, as mamba said. You also may have imported something by accident.

You’re right, of course. Hahahaha. I don’t know when, why, or how i would have copied all my stash tabs to DB. You’d remember a thing like that, right?

Anyways, thanks for dealing with my severe numbskullery. Everything works as intended.

pretty easy if you accidentally hit the wrong button :sweat_smile:
and even easier if one has forgotten the set to move image
and used the transfer function then stashed it back in later :flushed:

Por favor gente, preciso de uma ajuda. não consigo criar itens no meu GD STASH, acredito não ter feito algo de errado nas configuraçÔes, alguem poderia me ajudar ?

There is only one prerequisite, you need to import the GD data, ie once you can use any part of the tool, you can also create items (and place them in the shared stash)

Ok, eu fiz a importação na pagina de configuração, mas ainda continuo com o problema mamba

I’m encountering a weird bug for the current GD beta test whenever I try to craft a Conduit of Divine Whispers with the new pierce Aegis affix (and it only occurs with that particular affix). When I select it, the change doesn’t take effect and the bug persists with any other affixes afterwards, even for different items like weapons.

What should happen:

Buggy:

I cannot replicate it, I created the conduit with the affix and then selected other conduits and they all had their respective affixes.

What version of gdstash are you using? I had this bug too, not just with spam aegis conduit but also with some MI I can’t remember. It doesn’t always happen as I have made one spam aegis conduit yesterday but it happened today.

I updated my gdstash to the latest version and it seems to work now.

Yeah for some reason it never occurred to me to check for updates. So I downloaded the newest version and it fixed my issue. Sorry I didn’t try the obvious potential solution first before asking here.

Mamba which file is it i need to copy/backup if i want to move my GDstash stored stash from one system to another?

You have two options, copy over C:\Users\username\GDStash\db (assuming you use vanilla db_modname for a mod) or you extract your collected items to a file and import that file on the other system.

The extracted file is much smaller as it only contains the items while the db contains the whole GD data.

1 Like

cheers, much appreciated mamba :+1:

Can GD Stash be used to switch masteries? I’ve used the tool to rename characters, make minor edits, and make copies, but have not seen a way to edit to different masteries.

Great tool! Thanks!

You can remove an existing mastery, use the ‘X’ button next to the mastery you want to remove to get the skills refunded. Save and then select a new mastery in game.

I can’t find the salvation relic in gdstash item crafting, i tried to re-import the data but still unable to get it.

I have the ROT mod installed, is that possibly interfering with the search?

Salvation - Items - Grim Dawn Item Database (grimtools.com)

Edit: after changing selected mod in the configuration page to empty slot (no mod), salvation can be searched and somehow veilkeeper set disappeared. Re-importing the data solved this issue.

Thanks! Worked great!

Can GD Stash help to sort which items that is in characters inventory that have attributes for Pets, so I can easy see all items that boost pets instead of moving every items into bank and use search field with “pets”?

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

No, not in the characters’ inventory bags.