[Tool] GDAutocaster - play šŸŽ¹ builds with ease, autocasting of skills, combos, faster / automatic camera, autohiding of items, centered Inquisitor Seal and more for all games!

World Map instead of Local with one button (Z)
( m is local map in-game binding )
[ program clicks the Word map button so pixel coordinates need to be set individually ]

[combo presses]
combo4=z:m
key_native_function3=false

[clicker]
X2=640
Y2=580
button2=Z
delay2=100
1 Like

Hereā€™s explanation when it doesnā€™t rotate

Iā€™m thinking of adding and option to read a user-made black-white picture determining cursor positions where auto-rotation works

1 Like

Summon pets from 2nd hotbar and change their behavior with 1 button press

[general]
suspend_key=Tab

[combo presses]
combo1=CapsLock:t,1,2,3,4,t
delay1=0

[fixed clicks]
clicks1=[19,59](19,59)
delay1=25
initial_delay1=250
repeat1=3
translation1=0,44
button1=CapsLock

UPDATE (for 1-button all pets changing behavior that you can combine with summoning them in 1 button)

2 Likes

3 Likes

Next will be a similar clicking feature better suited for
generating many items in GDStash.
Youā€™ll be able to define a combo generating i.e. 20 rings (10 x 2 x (1 x 1) or 10 boots (5 x 2 x (2 x 2)).
Combined with a one button inventory drop (instead of click + drop) this should be very comfortable.

I hate clicking on these tiny squares (and missing while having two rare affixes selected can result in having to choose them again) even more than toggling pets behavior.

2 Likes

Update
Cheating has never been so easy!

imma_cheat_sum_itemz.ini

[general]
game_window_id=ahk_exe GDStash.exe

[relative clicks]
delay=0

button1=1
rows1=2
columns1=10
width1=32
height1=32

button2=2
rows2=2
columns2=5
width2=64
height2=64

button3=3
rows3=2
columns3=5
width3=64
height3=96
2 Likes

image https://media1.giphy.com/media/YpkrW0VKWAAX97zmGJ/giphy.gif?cid=82a1493balqvq20hnzwvm3h157y1bwdsuwx89twiqsdk6z7i&rid=giphy.gif

• alternative item list for beginner
  • some very high SR

[1.2.0.3] DW Chillwhisper Reaper | All Celestials Naked | 4:16 SR 75-76 | 4:41 CR Extra Naked

DPS spec - 43% Phys res

• Ravager / Mogdrogen tweak: devo bind swap to not Shadow Strike in a longer fight
  • Calla tweak: 10/10 MoT, % Health armor augments, devo bind swap, Blade Barrier, Displacement
  • Crate tweak: 10/10 MoT, % Health armor augments, Displacement
  • @romanN1 used 1/1 Ring of Steel (pulled from Ill Omen) in his SR and CR runs

Phys Res spec - 56% Phys res

Calla spec - 67% Phys res

• :balance_scale: instead of Elemental Storm
  • the highest Phys res, Armor & DA of all the builds
  • augments & skill points tweaked for Calla

In the specs above:

• 30% sheet Slow Res is fixed by 45% Inspiration proc and / or crafting bonuses

• Casting Speed can be maxed by above average rolls and / or Dread Skull in the medal

• affixes are chosen for maximum performance but not required,
    Aggressives of Attack / Frostbite and one affix fixing overcaps are fine

Easier Itemization - 50% Phys res

• different ring and pants providing higher sheet Casting Speed, Slow res, Resistances, Aetherial racial
  • however itā€™s not worth to lose Wraithwalkers for them imo since they can be remedied as mentioned

Stats:

• try go get as low Vit ā†’ Acid and as high Vit ā†’ Cold conversions as you can
  • max Phys res on gear
    • I noted some affixes that can help with overcaps:
      • Harmonius
      • of Amarasta Flurry
      • of Winter Storm
      • Tempest
      • Yellow prefix with resists

Math:

• Scion of Bitter Winds Vit ā†’ Acid conversion on Drain Essence
    is only a bit higher than 15% with good rolls which is more than
    made up by the weaponā€™s offensive bonuses

• DW Shadow Strike procs Elemental Storm with 97.75% chance
    I like it for shorter fights but itā€™s not mandatory since Nemesis is
    free so you can bind Blizzard to it and Elemental Storm to Spirits

Videos:

48s Crate vs DPS Spec | Naked - where and how fast I move my character to leave crates behind is very important here
2:10 Mogdrogen vs DPS spec | Naked - facetanking (sundered) is possible but hard, with pharma and only 10s faster
12s Lokarr vs DPS spec | Naked

1:07 Ravager vs DPS spec | Pharma
1:14 Ravager vs DPS spec | Naked - this time wouldnā€™t be possible without Harp due to Ravagerā€™s energy leech pools
1:20 Ravager vs Phys Res spec | Pharma

1:55 Callagadra vs Phys Res spec | Pharma - not the tankiest but the most balanced which results in the best time
2:02 Callagadra vs Calla spec | Pharma - despite facetanking the most, the time is slower because of lower dps
3:10 Callagadra vs DPS spec | Naked - too fragile to have a decent time

4:16 SR 75-76 vs DPS spec | @romanN1
4:41 CR 150-170 vs DPS spec | Extra Naked @romanN1

Beginner SSF idea

Credits

• @romanN1 for getting interested in and playing the build
  • Whiners and :crate: for buffing Drain Essence

Hello, Iā€™m really not good at coding and I recently started a vit/blood conjurer. Iā€™d need help to input the following sequence: Grasping Vines/Curse of Frailty/Bloody Pox. Is it possible to bind the input of those 3 skills to a single key I.E. ā€œ1ā€?

Also, Iā€™ve noticed that bloody pox doesnā€™t have the same range (half I think) as GV/CoF, will it affect the combo?

Thanks in advance!

Here is the build (the framework at least, mine uses different items), I did not include items/components, but resistances are capped and the pestilence of Dreeg grants ā€œPlague of Corruptionā€ (mapped on 4)

Thanks in advance

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/r2BYRMBN

Btw donā€™t get discouraged if you donā€™t understand anything just ask I think itā€™s worth to invest oneā€™s time in getting to know this program as it can allow very refined autocasting not just simple macros.

Vitality Casters are complicated and it really depends on your personal preference so Iā€™ll give you some stuff that you can test / try out. Bindings will be as in the Grim Tools link. Let me know if something doesnā€™t work (because of a typo for example as I havenā€™t tested it).

First things first this

Vitality Conjurer

[general]
suspend_key=Tab

(check in the documentation what Suspend does, of course you can use all other buttons than Tab:
List of Keys (Keyboard, Mouse and Controller) | AutoHotkey v1)

Now letā€™s make a Combo for casting all your permabuffs with one press. They are usually on the 2nd bar so you need to check what the in-game keybinding for swapping hotbar (in my case itā€™s t)

So if you have on the second hotbar for example
1 - Solaelā€™s Witchfire
2 - Possession
3 - Mogdrogenā€™s Pact
4 - Whirling Blades
t - swap hotbar

Than you could write a Combo that casts all of them (sometimes delay needs to be increased if you notice not all of the buffs are cast)

(in the example below combo is activated by r but you can change it for example)

[combo presses]
combo1=r:t,1,2,3,4,5,t
delay1=300

Now if Blood of Dreeg is on 5 we can make it autocast by pressing ` for example (small button over Tab (ability to toggle this autocasting on/off is turned on/off by Suspend not autocasting itself)

[autocast by toggle]
cast1=`:5
delay1=1000

Now letā€™s make a button toggles autocasting of Grasping Vines (1), Storm Totem (7) and Wendigo Totem (6) as much as possible. Even if youā€™re running away it will be spammed. For example q

(section names cannot repeat in the config so there can only be one [autocast by toggle])

[autocast by toggle] 
delay=200

cast2=q:6
cast3=q:1
cast4=q:7

The whole config that you should copy to text file with .ini extension and test is below (and you should modify it to your own needs). If you test it we can add more stuff like all the debuffs with one button and also do it so that the automatic casting of Totems / Vines never interrupts the debuff combo. And maybe not everything at once. Honestly this is probably too much for the first time.

vitality_conjurer.ini (partial config to test some things out / get to know the program)

Vitality Conjurer

[general]
suspend_key=Tab

[combo presses]
combo1=r:t,1,2,3,4,5,t
delay1=300

[autocast by toggle]
cast1=`:5
delay1=1000

delay=200

cast2=q:6
cast3=q:1
cast4=q:7

this is without the debuffs combo you asked for for now.

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks a lot, Iā€™ll try this out

This is my first time using AHK and the tutorials have not been enlightening, what are the .ini files that are relevant to what Iā€™m trying to do? I tried looking in both the GD folder and the AHK folder, but I donā€™t understand which file the GDautocaster.exe is supposed to be coupled with. Sorry if thatā€™s a dumb question

Should my file (vit conjurer) be labeled .ahk or .ini?

Edit: nvm, the problem was caused by a labeling error (notepad refused to save as a .ini file
Edit2: This is wonderful! My fingers thanks you. Iā€™ll fool around for the other multicasts I was interested in. Thanks again m8

Feedback: I am not a fan of using [autocast by toggle] for attacks, this seems better suited as an impermanent buff (i.e. Blood of Dreeg) applicator imo. I mostly use [combo presses] for attacks, as this allows more control over the casts.

1 Like

Well maybe this is better Cruci when you really want to cast your Totems and stuff like that all the time. Definitely use [Autocast by Hold] feature. For example you can do something like that

SPAM1, 2, 3 - stuff Like Wendigo Totem, Storm Totem, Grasping Vines (you can also spam additional Devouring Swarms)
CURSE1,2,3 - stuff like Devouring Swarm, CoF, Plague etc.

[combo presses]
combo1=RButton:CURSE1,CURSE2,CURSE3
delay1=200

(or once curse like Curse of Frailty than is cast one if you hold RMB can be just on RMB in-game
and then you use initial_delay

[combo presses]
combo1=RButton:CURSE2,CURSE3
delay1=200
initial_delay1=200

(because CURSE1 is in-game)

and now you combine in with SPAM SKILLS on RMB HOLD with initial delay to not interrupt CURSES:

[autocast by hold]
cast1=RButton:SPAM1,SPAM2,SPAM3
delay1=200
initial_delay1=600

(i.e. Totems and Vines, 600 initial delay to make space for 3 curses from Combo Presses)

You can add more Devouring Swarm every 2 seconds if youā€™d like

[autocast by hold]
cast2=RButton:DS
initial_delay2=2000
delay2=2000

so the whole example would lool like this (when one curse is on RMB cast natively)
For casting Curses and Spam attacks by only RMB

[combo presses]
combo1=RButton:CURSE2,CURSE3
delay1=200
initial_delay1=200

[autocast by hold]
cast1=RButton:SPAM1,SPAM2,SPAM3
delay1=200
initial_delay1=600

cast2=RButton:DS
initial_delay2=2000
delay2=2000
1 Like

Btw Next time better reply than edit because I got no notification so couldnā€™t reply faster.

Also remember that

• the program restart 3 seconds after the game is active again

• so you donā€™t have reload the config after making changes

• itā€™s done automatically after you come back to the game
    • so your workflow can be just

• ALT Tab
      • small change in NotePad
      • back to game
  • also give the program 3 seconds after activating gameā€™s window to start working

1 Like

Skills like Totems / Vines as I said earlier are better cast with AutoCast by HOLD imo because they can be spammed whereas curses / debuffs youā€™d like to have more control over so you use Combo Presses

Thank you for your time, Iā€™ll try your suggestions, I did not know if I couse use R/L MB as an input (didnā€™t have much time to play today). If I understand correctly the formula, any ā€œregularā€ key can be used as an input? Could I use the numpad (/,*,-,+ for example) as a source of input btw?

Also, whatā€™s the difference between intial_delay and delay? Is initial_delay the delay before the string input and delay the latency between each ā€œinput segmentā€ of the string?

Hey, I looked around and I didnā€™t see a compiled list of syntax forms for the types of casting. So far I know about [combo presses], [autocast by toggle] and [autocast bu hold]. Are there other forms or is this comprehensive?

Read the documentation in the OP :wink: Normally would I would explain anything but I can see you get everything quickly. For example [combo holds] / [center casts]

Yes, you can use all buttons. Hereā€™s how they are named (you use names on the left)
https://www.autohotkey.com/docs/KeyList.htm

initial delay is always the time between when you press and something starts happening
basically the delay to combo or autocast by hold for example so that you can squeeze i.e. combo press before autocast by hold

initial_delays are cruciall to combine multiple features like

• combo holds
  • center casts
  • auocast by hold
  • combo presses

into one button which is RButton for me always

delay has a bit different meaning depending on the feature

for example in combo press RButton:1,2,3 itā€™s the time gap between 1, 2 and 3
but in Autocast By Hold RButton:1,2,3 the buttons 1,2,3 are pressed simultaneously and the delay means the time gap between subsequent multiple presses of 1,2,3 that are repeated with delay time gaps

yea, but read the documentation since I can see you can do it on your own :slight_smile:

Also in the documentation thereā€™s an extensive config file with all the options used
like double press, stop_on_release or inner_delay
and all the features are explained there

What I can be most helpful for is
How to configure some desired effect
because one may need experience / be an author of the program really to quickly find an optimal way.

1 Like

Aye tqFan!

How will I activate imma_cheat_sum_itemz.ini?