[Tool] GDAutocaster - play 🎹 builds with ease, autocasting of skills, combos, faster / automatic camera, autohiding of items, centered Inquisitor Seal and more for all games!

I’ve made another small fix so if you downloaded before me writing this message, then please redownload.

1 Like

So far so good. Last three play times it didn’t appear to happen. I’ll keep an eye out for the week. Thanks again!

Basically you can now (but don’t have to)

[autocast by toggle]
cast1=q:1,2,3

instead of

[autocast by toggle]
cast1=q:1
cast2=q:2
cast3=q:3

as it’s possible in other features of the program (i.e. Autocast by Hold).

2 Likes

You can have one config working in multiple games / applications - just need to separate by space.

[general]
game_window_id=Grim Dawn,Diablo 3

(identifies by windows names)

[general]
game_window_id=ahk_exe GDStash.exe,ahk_exe Grim Dawn.exe

(identifies by processes attached to windows)

game_window_id=Grim Dawn,GDStash
title_match_mode=2

(in the last example match mode needs to be changed because GDStash has a long window’s name so we search for a substring)

I added it so that I can use Clicking Combos in GDStash and also a Drop Item with 1 Press Combo in Grim Dawn while GDStashing the character.

More info here: [Tool] GDHacker - Tribute Freeze / Game Speed toggle from within the game
1 Like

More info here: [Tool] GDHacker - Tribute Freeze / Game Speed toggle from within the game

Fixed a bug causing GDAutocaster to close when reading a config
containing just Freeze Tributes GDHacker’s feature

Should have named it “Arthritis preventor” (:

2 Likes

You probably cannot get this from gaming. I’d say tendinosis / tendonitis / gamer’s thumb / carpal tunnel preventor.
But you’re right - you can put your hand on the keyboard in the most ergonomic position
and use just these buttons that are under your fingers even for piano builds.

[autocast by toggle]
autocast_right_away=false
  • autocast_right_away [optional]
    • starts autocasting right away

• it can also be done by a command line argument (see the beginning of documentation)

• but then it overrules the config entry

Added support for GDHacker’s Stats / DPS Window display:

[hacker]
stats_toggle=T

(with GDHacker in the same folder)

1 Like

Warning! Autocasting on toggle interrupts cinematics.

Can I have the script for the edge-version? The current autorotate version is making me sick in the stomach.

I playing a Cabalist atm. I used your “Summon pets from 2nd hotbar and change their behavior with 1 button press” script but I only managed to change the 1st pet’s behavior. The 2nd pet’s behavior didn’t change and the cursor appeared near the 2nd pet’s display pic. My screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 (16:9). Is it because of my screen resolution so the translation is not correct?

Also, since the combo press + fixed click uses CapsLock, how can I change the pets’ behavior once they are summoned? I need to have another fixed click with a different button?

I’ll add the configuration option so that you can configure it to be “edgy”
I’ll also look into hacking camera rotation speed, maybe I’ll be able to have a configuration option for it too.

<< reading your second message <<

[Edit] Maybe I’ll first tackle the camera stuff and then I go back to the 2nd problem.

1 Like

Ok. Thanks for your help.

I’m going to finish it tomorrow but it’s going to be

ignore_area_shape=circle
ignore_area_size=30
ignore_segment_angle=20

(size is in % relative to fullscreen size)

for rotation to work on edges only you are going to do something like this

ignore_area_shape=rectangle
ignore_area_size=90

(so ignore area is a big-ass rectangle)

After making the above available to users I’ll try to find keyboard camera rotation speed in Grim Dawn process and hack it
(I think I’ve seen it already but it may have just been my imagination)

And then your pets behavioral issues.

1 Like

https://github.com/kowariantny/GDAutocaster/raw/master/GDAutocaster.exe

[automatic camera]

[automatic camera]
rotate_left=b
rotate_right=n
initial_delay=200
rotate_key=LButton
delay=200
ignore_area_shape=circle
ignore_area_size=30
ignore_segment_angle=20
  • rotate_left [mandatory]

• in-game button resposible for left camera rotation
  • rotate_right [mandatory]

• in-game button reponsible for right camera rotation
  • initial_delay [optional] {200 by default}

• rotation starts this many milliseconds after you hold the rotate_key
  • rotate_key [mandatory]

• rotation activates when you hold this button
  • delay [optional] {100 by default}

• cursor position is checked every this many milliseconds
  • ignore_area_shape [optional]

• circle [default] or rectangle
    • shape of area centered at the middle of the screen where rotation doesn’t take place
  • ignore_area_size [optional] {50 by default}

• this percentage of maximum area
      • which is either the whole screen

• in case of rectangle
      • or the biggest circle than can be fit on the screen

• in case of circle
  • ignore_segment_angle [optional] {20 by default}

• half of the radius of a circular segment around 12 o’clock where rotations doesn’t take place
1 Like

I used your new default [automatic camera] script and when I turn, the camera keeps rotating endlessly. I will try the rectangle to see what happens.

Edit: Love the rectangle area_shape! Area_size 50 is the best for me as it does not turn so fast like the cursor auto camera and not so slow like Area_size 100 especially when doing 180 degree turns.

Edit 2: For the pet issue, the Fixed click is actually clicking outside the pet display for the 2nd pet because I will walk towards the direction of the pet display when the script finishes.

1 Like

Absolutely yes. My numbers are just some example numbers that are good for myself (1280 x 720). You need to make a screenshot and measure pixels in Paint.

Yes.

1 Like