[Tool] GDAutocaster - play 🎹 builds with ease, autocasting of skills, combos, faster / automatic camera, autohiding of items, centered Inquisitor Seal and more for all games!

As usual, thank you for your very prompt reply. I’m glad it still works, since I have a bunch of old profiles. The new way is more consistent with other syntax.
:+1:

Yes, that was the intent. It was the first feature that’s why it was different because I hadn’t come up with a standard way of coding this then.

Oh, I see the master key doesn’t work… shouldn’t actually be a problem for me as I didn’t use it before. It was just copied from your old examples. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, there’s only Suspend now for simplicity. I rewrote Aucast by Toggle from scratch.

@GaeanC oh and there’s a cool feature now of automatically starting Autocast by Toggle
when game window becomes active.

[autocast by toggle]
autocast_right_away=false

@GaeanC Also I fixed manual camera rotation so now it’s precise

Also 2 features for clicking with mouse.

And also you can have a button pressed i.e. 3 times with 100 ms delays every 5 second while you’re holding a button

I noticed in an earlier post there was discussion of how to find the correct x and y positions for clicks. Autohotkey, when installed, at least my old install, included a program called Window Spy which shows the mouse position (and lots of other useful stuff). I haven’t actually used that function yet, but I think using Window Spy should be a very easy way to get the coordinates that are needed for clicks.

Not sure what you mean, I can check where my cursor is without problems :slight_smile: on what pixel that is

@GaeanC and check out

also Automatic Camera Rotation was included in GDAutocaster and is more configurable then ever.

also GDAutocaster can now work in multiple applications / windows at once

This ([Tool] GDAutocaster - play piano builds with ease, autocasting of skills, combos, faster / automatic camera, autohiding of items, centered Inquisitor Seal and more for all games!) is the post I was referring to. I was suggesting Window Spy as an alternative to taking a screenshot and measuring pixels in paint.

1 Like

I’m trying to use a simple center cast (good old Inquisitor Seal), but it isn’t working at all. Instead of the cursor going to the center, it keeps moving toward the lower corner of my screen. My resolution is 1920x1080 windowed borderless. Any idea what might be wrong? Here is the relevant section of my script:

[center casts]
cast1=c:3
initial_delay1=0
delay_after_cursor1=40
closer_not_center1=false
key_native_function1=false

Your config works for me with Windowed / Borderless. Your desktop resolution is the same (I mean window filling the whole screen)?
Also works for me with external monitor or even if window doesn’t fill the whole screen.

Do you have multiple screens / monitors?
Have you tried restarting the program or it never works?

I’m using two monitors and GD is on my 2nd (not main) monitor. Since you asked, I tried restarting GD and GDAutocaster, both together and separately. No change. It just doesn’t work.

Both monitors are the same resolution, but different physical sizes (laptop screen vs. large desktop monitor). -ed

I also tried increasing delay_after_cursor, no change. -ed2

The GD window does fill my whole screen -ed3

I also tried the auto-camera function and that worked fine. It’s very neat, but not my personal cup of tea.

1 Like

I will link you a different version to test it it works
@GaeanC https://mega.nz/file/cB0STISD#1ATe3YNBh0SEBSol2qUrZ6gApW0thQu6pw8Un62ZexA

Just got to try that out. Still using the script text shown in the post above, the cast now is occurring about 2 body lengths from center toward the bottom left corner and the cursor (after the cast) is moving from its starting position sort of toward that same corner of the screen, but in a way that seems to be modified somewhat depending on where it started.

The new code definitely changed the behavior and is closer to what I expected, but something is still clearly wrong. If there is anything I can do to help with the diagnosing the problem, let me know.

https://github.com/kowariantny/GDAutocaster/raw/master/GDAutocaster.exe

Didn’t want to figure it out so I added option to specify screen’s width and height manually:
Please try it and use the link above.

[center casts]
screen_width=1920
screen_height=1280

cast1=RButton:7,6
initial_delay1=0
delay1=200
delay_after_cursor1=40
off_center1=false

or this shorter version should be enough

[center casts]
screen_width=1920
screen_height=1280

Also closer_not_center was not updated by me in the documentation.
It’s off_center but it’s not related to the issue you’ve been having.

Turns out my actual resolution is 1920x1080 (not 1280), but even after correcting for that in the script, it still isn’t working right. It is getting closer.
The cast is now about 2 body lengths left and the cursor return point is about 2.5 body lengths toward the lower left (not toward the corner, at a 45 degree angle toward from its original position.

In the picture below, I started with my cursor right at the center of my avatar’s feet and did one cast.

The relevent part of my script:

[center casts]
screen_width=1920
screen_height=1080

off_center1=true
key_native_function1=false

I also tried with “off_center1=false” but the result was identical. (-ed: correction in italic)

1 Like

This is crazy :wink: I’m just reading screen’s width and height and moving to
Width/2, Height/2, there’s nothing complicated there :slight_smile:

Somehow pixels have some weird coordinates???

Have you checked it while only one monitor is turned on / desktop set to 1 screen only?

Trying to think of anything that could be having an affect:

• Using GrimInternals and Rainbow Filter.
  • My mouse is a corsair mmo mouse with software that affects the dpi and enables macors and such (not using any macros or such that should be significant though).

Would it help for me to use Window Spy to get exact coordinates?

Aha!!!

If I set my second monitor (the one upon which GD is being displayed) to be my “main display” in Window’s Display settings, it works properly!!!

I don’t normally do that since the window’s task bar shows up on the main display and I prefer it not showing over my games, but I can live with it.

Let me check if I have other ways to test screen’s dimensions /cuursos position

[edit] maybe there is

Hey mate! I’ve come back to the game and of course i can’t play it without your tools!!!

I switched to the newest version, but the automatic camera does not work for me. Do i need to have AHK too for it to work?

1 Like

Welcome back :slight_smile:

No.

Let’s start with your config :thinking:

1 Like