[Tool] Grim Dawn Item Assistant

Has someone tested if now is all working fine?

It seems to be…

Works for me! Just walk away from stash. It loots fine and then you can put items back.

It was able to be used normally by v1.0.4.1 hotfix. Everyone is pleased. :slight_smile:

I would like to reset my GD IA items, aka deleting them. How I do that? Thanks. :slight_smile:

1. Settings
  2. View logs
  3. Enter the “data” folder
  4. Close IA
  5. Delete userdata.db

That will DELETE ALL OF YOUR ITEMS

Don’t know if this is a problem or not, but I’ve just tried using GDIA for the first time since the latest hotfix and it’s just parsing the database like forever. I’ve waited over 11 minutes for it to be done. Finally cancelled it using Task Manager.

Hey, I’ve noticed a couple times now that item assistant did not loot the items but registered taking them, thus duplicating them. Just like what was happening before the hot fix only i can’t reproduce it. Like i said, it has happened twice, two different sessions.

Let me know if there is any info i could give to help clear this up. Thanks for this awesome tool as well!

Ugh…

If you want to narrow it down, think shrines, crafting and devotions.
Not sure if there’s anything new in AoM that also affects it.

But in the AoM update devotions started duplicating items due to a bug in GD. IA got a hotfix to work around this, but that was removed after v1.0.4.1 came, as the devotion issue seems to have been resolved.

But there’s a possibility it still exists for say accessing shrines.

Well… i do have AoM installed, and am familiar with the bug that has since been resolved. Though i didn’t know it was devotion related, I thought it just had something to do with the function that GDIA hooks into to access the stash (i don’t pretend to know much about it though).

I was doing runs for Shar’Zul’s Worldeater/Fabius/Ugdenbloom at the time - I’d start a game, Run BoC, sell loot at devil’s crossing, run through gloomwald and ugdenbog, then hit the mine areas in act 2, finishing by killing cronley. There is a chance that i dropped loot in the stash then went and checked the armor smith immediately after walking down the stairs in devil’s crossing for details on recipes that may have dropped from BoC/Fabius. Maybe that’s where the problem happened? Not sure what other info i could provide as i was definitely in grind mode and moving quick when i would notice the issue.

Edit: I just realized that you are in fact slipperypete, So you can ignore my ramblings in response to the issue being devotion related. I am certain you know much more about the issue than I :slight_smile:

Unless someone can provide steps to reproduce it, unfortunately it wont be looked at.

I don’t play Grim Dawn anymore, don’t have the faintest clue whats new in the expansion etc.

Having this problem

Will hopefully come with a new update tomorrow.
Completely rewriting parts of the parsing.

Edit: Only lacking mod support on the rewrite, so ETA will probably stand.

The beta/experimental branch has been updated with the new parsing.

Not done any extensive testing on whetever its truly any faster.
Still lack information about the cause, if it’s IO bound or CPU bound.

A subset of users experience parsing times of up to an hour, while others finish in 20 seconds.

Just updated GDIA and now i can’t transfer items into the stash.
Furthermore there are no search results searching for legendaries.
Searching for epics results in legendaries though and yellow search -> blues.

Edit: Ok the not transfering is “fixed” I missed that the 1.0.4 Hotfix security measure is back up.

I just updated and it doesn’t display my items somehow, can’t find the source of the problem nor can I access the download page for prior versions

With the latest version you actually need to search for something (or just click the search button) for items to appear. :wink:

Thanks, I just found that out indeed
Only small problem remaining is when I search through all my items it doen’t display beyond the letter C

Sorry, forgot I don’t version control the distribution setups.
The build being pushed is NOT the intended one :wink:

Updating it.

Why is my items not appearing in stash it takes my items but not putting it back but not in IA anymore i have all 5 transfer stashes bought